O the Shame! O the Humiliation!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There seem to be a lot of these in my area. Hard now to see them for a scoot untill it's too late. Still, I give them lots of props. They blow by the hardleys all day long so they're just fine in my book.

There is also a guy in my area that rides on of those Honday Big Ruckus's. Guy looks to be in his 70's and is always just a shittin & gettin it down the road with a fat smile on his face.

No biggie. I got passed by one of these once.
MP3500_large.jpg

But I was in my cage -- which has less HP than the feej, I might add.
And what's up with the 2 wheels up front? What's the point?
There's no kickstand to plant on your foot.

There's no low speed tip-overs.

Your feet don't need to reach all the way to the ground.

There are probably a few guys who could appreciate such a machine. (You know who you are; no need to come out of that closet.)
More detail on the non-tipping over: they have a suspension lock on the front two wheels at low speeds. Pressing a simple button locks the wheels in the upright position, and pressing it again removes the lock. This allows the scooter to remain upright for even the most unbalanced riders.

Apparently they have awesome braking too.

MP3Stoppie.jpg

I finally found photographic evidence of JB's humiliation.

I'm sorry to make you re-live your shame JB, but the world has to see the truth.

27may3-wacky-bastards.jpg

27may3-wacky-bastards.jpg

come with handy-dandy helmet carrier in front - for those days when you don't want to muss up your hair.

Latest posts