PNW Fall Tech Meet

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I was considering running up there for this wonderful event,

but,......then,.......I saw THIS!

You can add me to the list...
IMG_0072.jpg

This from a guy that looks so stoned that he has to have a vibrator in his hand to balance on a small rock... How much stuff did you smoke at SW-FOG? It looks like someone yelled assume the position and you immediately raised your hands so as not to be taised. Here in the PNW we lead clean / law abiding lives... Dave Black is our role model! I wish you would come north so we could cut your hair... You hippie...Hugs

...you skeered of sumptin'? :eek: :lol:

--G
George, when he says he'll bring "tools", he means a chainsaw.
...and he does some mighty fine work with a chainsaw! ;)

--G
+1, here is a sample.

IMG_2327.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

IMG_0072.jpg

This from a guy that looks so stoned that he has to have a vibrator in his hand to balance on a small rock... How much stuff did you smoke at SW-FOG? It looks like someone yelled assume the position and you immediately raised your hands so as not to be taised. Here in the PNW we lead clean / law abiding lives... Dave Black is our role model! I wish you would come north so we could cut your hair... You hippie...Hugs
Rich, you did a great bust here of OM just a striking resemblance!

DSCN4627.jpg

I will not be able to make this one. I would have liked to see the valve adjust. I have two FJR's that need this. Maybe next time. You all have a great time. Happy fixing.

I have a spare set of plates for the PAIR block off chore set aside for Barb. If she doesn't need them, they are up for grabs.

Count me in, and I'm bringin' Brodie's harness, so that we (George) can get an answer as to whether or not it can be installed on the "NEW COMPLETE" wiring harness, so thoughtfully provided by Yamaha! :)

But. . . How do we find your place, Bryan?

I will not be able to make this one. I would have liked to see the valve adjust. I have two FJR's that need this. Maybe next time. You all have a great time. Happy fixing.

We'll see you in the Spring Ken

I'll be there if I'm not on my way to Colorado Springs. Probably won't know until the 23rd or so. Looking forward to seeing everybody and watching the valve jobs. Awesome time last spring and would love to ride in again with the other north-enders.

fjrwalker and juniorfjr will have to represent the east side without me. I forgot to check my calendar and have a board retreat in Spokane that weekend so will have to catch up with you all later.

I am looking forward to joining in. I don't have any needs, however, I am all eyes and ears. Let me know if you need anything Bryan.

Keep Going!

The list is updated in the 1st post. Those on the fence, please let us know so we can get the food sorted out. Weather is suppose to be in the mid 60's and no rain. SHould be a good day for all.

Definitely in. Would luv to join any others for the ride down from the north end. Just let me know when and where to meet ya'll. (I'm between Seattle Hill Rd and Hwy 9)

I am looking forward to joining in. I don't have any needs, however, I am all eyes and ears. Let me know if you need anything Bryan.

Keep Going!
I'm kinda in the same boat...just looking for an excuse to test my snow tires. Still don't know where this is though aside from Washington. :huh: