posting

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

05fjrBluedevil

Reaction score
how the heck can some of you have that much of value to add to the community............. [SIZE=36pt]10000[/SIZE]. + post.....

rotflmao............

now, I hope you all know that i am only joking, i am sure there has to be some good in them....

I would have to post at least 1 post for the next 20+ years to get there..........

Last edited by a moderator:
From the Admin perspective:

Seeing that there's only one person with over 10K...this thread could become personal very easily.

PLEASE TREAD LIGHTLY.

From the Math perspective:

Days a Member x Posts per Day = Total Posts.

You're a longer member, but a post less than once a day....which is lower than average

1035 x 0.6 = ~900 posts

Myself a longer member as well, but post more than once a day...which is a bit higher than average

1080 x 4.5 = ~4900 posts

I don't get it. Is there something wrong with posting? I don't pretend that mine are worth very much. Is that a problem? I enjoy the banter on this board as well as the technical information...makes it a little more interesting to me.

Not all of us can be the technical meat and potatos (did I spell that right?)...some of us are the Marshmellow Fluff. I like going on rides and riffing on my friends that I've met on this board...

Sometimes its tedious to skim through the posts, but I think the variety of characters on this board give it the spice that it needs.

'Course, that's just me. :)

I have found that posting is a great way to avoid doing to work that my employer is paying me to do.

Go over to the gold room. Not much posting going on over there. Sounds like a place you might really like.

To each their own....

From the Admin perspective:Seeing that there's only one person with over 10K...this thread could become personal very easily.

PLEASE TREAD LIGHTLY.

From the Math perspective:

Days a Member x Posts per Day = Total Posts.

You're a longer member, but a post less than once a day....which is lower than average

1035 x 0.6 = ~900 posts

Myself a longer member as well, but post more than once a day...which is a bit higher than average

1080 x 4.5 = ~4900 posts

Thanks Iggy, but I have a big brother and he needn't stand for me either. I'm a big boy and I can handle myself. ;)

And you are right about the PPD. I'm at 9.6 and change. Perhaps, I might spend oh, I don't know, maybe 10 minutes a day making those posts, but I forget that I know how to read, remember and comprehend, as well as type using more than just a non-opposable thumb - in stark (and shocking) contrast to some here.

As for the OP: You, sir, are lucky you went back and made an edit. Friday is coming and I'm rather bored. Now if you will excuse me, I'm off to search for your one and only invaluable, FJRForum specific, socially redeeming post.

Ta-Ta!

Oh, and I almost forgot... :fuck:

Actually, post count is more closely related to intelligence. Of course, just as in life, there are the anomalies. More specifically, those with the 9,000 + count = idiot savant, and those with the 600-650 count = idiot. It's quite simple, really. Just plain science.

It's quite simple, really. Just plain science.
You didn't try the elaborate MySQL query I did that would have figured out an index of all members post count vs. their penis length and girth. If it had not been for my lack of skill and an ugly error....I think I could have kept a graduate student busy for a doctoral thesis.

..actually...I tried a query of post count displayed (meaning those ones more on FJR topic...and not at least far off-topic) vs. the actual number of posts in the database. Our resident postwhore is 88%. It means for every 10 posts TWN spews.....9 posts are in areas likelike FJR specific and 1 in NEPRT. Pretty good actually.

Me being more anal....I'm about 95%.

The thread-starter is at 84% and probably above the mean.

....and a few who shall remain nameless are more like 65% and 50%.

Not all of us can be the testicle meat (did I spell that right?)...some of us are the Marshmellow Fluff. I like going on rides and riffing on my friends that I've met on this board...
the variety of characters on this board give it the spice that it needs.

Fixed yer misspell wheaton. ;)

:jester:

edit; now ya got me wonderin' where or rather if I fit in here???

Not all of us can be the testicle meat (did I spell that right?)...some of us are the Marshmellow Fluff. I like going on rides and riffing on my friends that I've met on this board...

Yeah, but you forgot to correct the Fluff part. It's Marshmallow. ;)

Actually, he spelled potatos right, but not marshmallow. . . .

Just so it's straight.

DAMN!!! Tree'd! Ironically, by the King of PostWhoring. . . .

(See how well that went back on topic?)

THAT'S JUST SICK. YOU PERV. Nope I didn't type that...and I take back ALL I said about variety being good. :sicksmiley02: Thanks for showing me the light. :blink:

Only technical threads for now on for everybody...no off topic stuff or human interest...ya see? :vinsent: :vinsent:

It's quite simple, really. Just plain science.
You didn't try the elaborate MySQL query I did that would have figured out an index of all members post count vs. their penis length and girth. If it had not been for my lack of skill and an ugly error....I think I could have kept a graduate student busy for a doctoral thesis.

..actually...I tried a query of post count displayed (meaning those ones more on FJR topic...and not at least far off-topic) vs. the actual number of posts in the database. Our resident postwhore is 88%. It means for every 10 posts TWN spews.....9 posts are in areas likelike FJR specific and 1 in NEPRT. Pretty good actually.

Me being more anal....I'm about 95%.

The thread-starter is at 84% and probably above the mean.

....and a few who shall remain nameless are more like 65% and 50%.
While falling short of the mean, surely there is some claim to infamy for the leadership position among the meaningless.

Now, quit posting in this thread. You're screwing the averages.