Pre-'06 Air Wings Announcement

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
+1 Where does this deal stand. Another thought....it would seem that the special lights and mounts that Skyway is working on would interfer with the Air Wing set-up. Is that so?

In a recent post on another farkle idea from skyway, he mentioned that he had just about wrapped up a project for MNFJR and that he needed to finish that project before moving to the next one. He didn't specify that it was air wings mount, but that's the logical conclusion. I think we're very, very close.

In a recent post on another farkle idea from skyway, he mentioned that he had just about wrapped up a project for MNFJR and that he needed to finish that project before moving to the next one. He didn't specify that it was air wings mount, but that's the logical conclusion. I think we're very, very close.
You are right, I'm almost done with this part. I am buried right now guys, absolutely buried. :dribble: I am working as quickly as I can.

+1 Where does this deal stand. Another thought....it would seem that the special lights and mounts that Skyway is working on would interfer with the Air Wing set-up. Is that so?
The mounts I'm manufacturing for the solteks will not interfere with the wings.

Thought i would bring this topic back up to the front of the class. It is looking like we will be back into the 80's this week in Texas and before long we will be sweating it out again. Any updates to the Air Wings would be encouraging. Thanks to Skyway and MNFJR05 and others for the efforts going into this venture. I am sure it will be well worth it, and to us pre-06 riders the best farkle ever!

Uncle Curly

Thought i would bring this topic back up to the front of the class. It is looking like we will be back into the 80's this week in Texas and before long we will be sweating it out again. Any updates to the Air Wings would be encouraging. Thanks to Skyway and MNFJR05 and others for the efforts going into this venture. I am sure it will be well worth it, and to us pre-06 riders the best farkle ever!Uncle Curly
I sent my e-mail a long time ago and am too wondering what is going on with the wings. Riding season will soon be upon us ever here in Vermont.

Tom

Skyway is up to his eyeballs on real work. When they are ready we will get them in prod ASAP. Perhaps Ian can chime in with details.

Skyway is up to his eyeballs on real work. When they are ready we will get them in prod ASAP. Perhaps Ian can chime in with details.
No problem here with being patient. I'd much rather have you guys take your time until you feel like you got it just right. And, of course, no one wants Ian to go skyway on 'em.

There clearly is a high level of interest, though, and you guys gotta be pleased about that. I loved the Baker air wings on my Connie. I'm looking forward to having them on the feejer. :D

John, I have just taken delivery of a set of 06-07 mirrors for the Soltek HID setup. I will also make the mounts for these at the same time.

I'm sure Skyway would like to get these wings and mounts to us a badly as we want them. I'm sure we'll all be tickled with the final outcome. Imagine....wings and mounts and " set - the - world - on - fire " lights and mounts from the same genius mind. Gotta love Skyway.

If only Ian would quit workin' on all this bs and get my spurs done, I'd be a happy camper.