Puttin' the feelers out...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can usually get away on short notice. ;)
It's getting away when he has plenty of notice that's a problem!

Less than five weeks to go! Do you have permission yet?? :p
Unfortunately, getting away for 2 weeks is the problem and it doesn't pay to just do a week. So I'll have to plan better in the future.

Now do you have permission to extend to Alaska? ;)

Geez, too bad no one took any video looking back at the group, or from the back looking forward, or maybe even some still shots of us all coming around one of those wicked corners.

I'm working on it...

Mothers Day was Sunday Had finals the rest of the week and family over on Sat...

Hold your horses... :glare:

Uploading 400mb of photos takes a bit, I was gonna crop the riding ones but hopefully you guys can figure that out. If you want a image cropped down shoot me a PM...

Uploading and editing :assassin: a video right now... Video probably won't be done till later tonight, going to Cokato to watch Supermoto races.... :yahoo:

I'm working on it...
Mothers Day was Sunday Had finals the rest of the week and family over on Sat...

Hold your horses... :glare:

Uploading 400mb of photos takes a bit, I was gonna crop the riding ones but hopefully you guys can figure that out. If you want a image cropped down shoot me a PM...

Uploading and editing :assassin: a video right now... Video probably won't be done till later tonight, going to Cokato to watch Supermoto races.... :yahoo:
Alright got home, all the pictures where finally uploaded and now I look like a racoon. Except red and white... If anyone likes racing they should check out the supermoto stuff, pretty neat...

PICTURES

3539253474_b70dc27a8c_b.jpg

3538366679_554b00b026_b.jpg

3538397189_fc00148d87_b.jpg

Stupid Kawasaki.. ruined the whole picture...

Last edited by a moderator:
Great pix Chris! You've got real photographic talent. I especially like the last image in post 165. Thanks for sharing.

Great pix Chris! You've got real photographic talent. I especially like the last image in post 165. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks but you guys really give me way too much credit... that last pic I was standing there going hrm thats kind of neat for some reason... snap...

Hope you guys enjoy, you can down load them and print them out if you want whatever...

OK, someone's got to ask. Did any of the videos turn out? Hate to see that nice billet camcorder mount go to waste.

It's just that, riding in the back like I was, it was really cool to follow that long line of bikes through the "S" curves, particularly through the left/right transitions (or right/left).

OK, someone's got to ask. Did any of the videos turn out? Hate to see that nice billet camcorder mount go to waste.
It's just that, riding in the back like I was, it was really cool to follow that long line of bikes through the "S" curves, particularly through the left/right transitions (or right/left).
Sorry I was busy finishing up school. Had to edit out all the junk. Looks pretty good for a 100 dollar camera.

VIDEO

I like it!!
Me too!!! Awesome video, thanks for editing and posting. Next ride I'll bring my secret Simple Green formula and I'll be your bug splat lackey. Free cleaning at every stop. It's the least I can do to help you preserve my memories!