Puttin' the feelers out...

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gramps

Reaction score
What Saturday or Sunday in May works best for a group ride?

I'm good anytime except the 2nd, 30th & 31st.

Post up if you're interested. Routes are open for discussion.

I'm assuming the 10th is out because it's Mother's Day.

23rd and 24th are probably out because it's Memorial Day weekend.

That leaves: (May) 3rd, 9th, 16th & 17th

So far, the only day I may not be available is the 16th. It's my wedding aniversary......think she'd mind if I go out riding all day? :rolleyes:

I'm open to any route as long as we make it the better part of a day, and not just quick buzz around the typical nearby roads.

Opps!!! I'm down to May 2, 3, 9 & 10.

I am currently leaving May 16 & 17 open for dirt biking at Thielman. It's a tradition!

I'm always open to playing hooky from work if we get a super day in the middle of the week.

Well, it looks like 5 of us can do the 9th for sure...how about you Webby, will it work?

And what about your brother & big "R"? They're certainly welcome as well. :)

I'm open to any route as long as we make it the better part of a day, and not just quick buzz around the typical nearby roads.
Not to worry...plan on all day & hopefully on roads you've not been on. B)

I'm good whenever. Unless it's raining. I hate rain. Or snowing-you can keep that fucking snow yo. Or before 10 am, I really hate getting up early to have fun, or for that matter, staying out after 4, I really hate missing Perverted Justice on MSNBC. Or if it's really sunny, ya know? Right in the eyes, hard to see the road, I really hate that. If it's below 50 degrees, I'm not showin, really hate having to dress like I'm Nanook of frikkin Lakeville, ya know what I'm saying? And no sport bikes, I really hate that Rossi attitude they all seem to have-ever go through ANY turn in any attitude resembling vertical ya wannabes? Fuk I hate that. And no cruisers-just the opposite. Like it'd kill 'em to actually approach the speed limit-it ain't a warp field you're gonna enter there fukstik. Other than that, I'm cool with it. B)

PS: I'll see if Bettsy can show once date's settled-we can all make fun of him as he learns to lean........ :dribble:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in but not riding anywhere near Rad...

:unsure:

Last edited by a moderator:
This sounds great. But as I've only joined the forum recently and haven't been on a group ride yet I have some questions.

How many miles are we talking about?

Frequent stops? Pics, pee, etc...

Do you email the route?

What's the pace, leisurely?

Sorry for the newbie questions... PM me please.

FJJ'sR

This sounds great. But as I've only joined the forum recently and haven't been on a group ride yet I have some questions.
How many miles are we talking about?

Frequent stops? Pics, pee, etc...

Do you email the route?

What's the pace, leisurely?

Sorry for the newbie questions... PM me please.

FJJ'sR
Hoo boy. If'n we go Sconnie, in order.

Couple hunnert, maybe, probably, HA!, everyones a n00b, at least for the first 10 minutes wit Webby! :p