REGISTRATION OPEN: 1st Annual Western Canadian Regional Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

user 6393

the Vixen of Vancouver Island
Reaction score

Dates: Thursday, September 9 - Sunday, September 12, 2010

Registration Fee: $45 per person

(Shirts will be available separately - details to follow when info available)

Register Here

Space will be limited, so register early!

Looking forward to seeing you there :)

Ok I must be mad but i am in and paid.......

So 45 Canadian thats that about $3.75?

R

Awesome Barb, looking forward to making it to the *island* and exploring new roads. Registered and paid. :good:

--G

I'm signed up, along with my S.O., but will be riding solo for the north/south long hauls with the good for nothing, foul mouthed scalliwag directly above this post. Really looking forward to riding VI. Thanks Barb...

Space will be limited, so register early!
Whaddya mean, "space"?

How small's this island?
it's really small and it rains here. You'd hate it. You should stay home, really.......... :blink:
Children, Behave! You two DO NOT want to make Papa Chuy stop this car! If I have to stop this car, I'm taking both of you out of the back seat and paddling your behinds. And, when we stop at Tim Horton's for ice cream, the rest of the kids will get ice cream; and you two won't. Jeez Marie, these children! Worse than Skooty!!

Back to WCRR: Barb, I have sent you a private message to your e-mail; my PayPal is still chingered up. When I registered for CFR in Quebec, I had to resort to sending two personal checks up to FJRGuy - Jeff in Calgary, Alberta. Probably a pain in the patooie for Jeff, so I am going to correct my PayPal for this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
see Mikey? you're always getting us in trouble.......................................................................... jerk :p

Now this behaving thing. Even if I am good, can I still have a spanking?

angel.gif

Children, Behave! You two DO NOT want to make Papa Chuy stop this car! If I have to stop this car, I'm taking both of you out of the back seat and paddling your behinds. And, when we stop at Tim Horton's for ice cream, the rest of the kids will get ice cream; and you two won't. Jeez Marie, these children! Worse than Skooty!!

Hot DAMN! that sounds like fun! Can I come, too? ! can I - huh?!

ps - Tiimmy Ho's doesn't have ice cream. Just coffee and big doughnuts that'll get 'em hopped up even more. You've been warned :lol:

ps - Tiimmy Ho's doesn't have ice cream. Just coffee and big doughnuts that'll get 'em hopped up even more. You've been warned :lol:
Actually MEM, the only Tim Horton's I have ever been in, have been in New York State; they combine them with Cold Stone Creamery ice cream over there.

But regardless, you can have as much cocoa and big doughnuts as you'd like, since you've been so very good! You other two, I'm keeping a close eye on you!

Tim Hortons and Cold Stone Creamery

200 East First Street

Oswego NY, 13126

Tel: (315) 207-0250

Accepts Quickpay Tim Card

Actually MEM, the only Tim Horton's I have ever been in, have been in New York State; they combine them with Cold Stone Creamery ice cream over there.

But regardless, you can have as much cocoa and big doughnuts as you'd like, since you've been so very good! You other two, I'm keeping a close eye on you!

Tim Hortons and Cold Stone Creamery

200 East First Street

Oswego NY, 13126

Tel: (315) 207-0250

Accepts Quickpay Tim Card
They're probably ice cream joints that sell Tim Hortons!

And 'yes' - thank you for noticing - I have been a very good gurl :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.