REGISTRATION OPEN: 1st Annual Western Canadian Regional Ride

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And 'yes' - thank you for noticing - I have been a very good gurl :rolleyes:
Yes...well...as long as one keeps the "magic elixir" locked away.

Then...all bets are off and she fits Mae West's definition of good grrrrrl.

Of course, that could also get her donuts and breakfast and lunch and dinner and......

Last edited by a moderator:
And 'yes' - thank you for noticing - I have been a very good gurl :rolleyes:
Yes...well...as long as one keeps the "magic elixir" locked away.
What makes you think I don't get even better?

Then...all bets are off and she fits Mae West's definition of good grrrrrl.
“When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before.”

Of course, that could also get her donuts and breakfast - in bed would be nice; wait until you see the set-up The Rally Mistress and I'll have - and lunch and dinner and......
And, in closing .... madmike2 - I have it on good authority there'll be really magic elixir at this gig and YOU, mister, have yet to see me imbibe. Make sure the tables are reinforced. :D

And, in closing .... madmike2 - I have it on good authority there'll be really magic elixir at this gig and YOU, mister, have yet to see me imbibe. Make sure the tables are reinforced. :D
While that is factually true, i have heard the rumours and read some "interesting" posts.

As long as you wear your helmet you will be labeled:

"The Unknown Naked Table Dancer". :clapping:

One assumes all donations are gratefully accepted (IOW...throw money!).

Uhm...what happens on Victoria Island stays on Victoria Island.....

...at least until the pictures are published.

Ty, coming to join, supervise, chaperone or witness?

It's all good!

I'm glad you're coming along on this adventure. :yahoo:

Ty, coming to join, supervise, chaperone or witness?
Well, I'll be there so I guess I'll join in and witness it (can't really say in what capacity at this point... most likely will drive Barb's truck as a chase vehicle if needed)... don't know if I want the responsibility of chaperoning this group though... and I think supervising is an impossible task!! :lol: Besides, we're all adults so do we really need supervision? ;)

That is outstanding news, Tyler! Looking forward to seeing you at WCRR!
So looking forward to meeting this cast of characters in the flesh (so to speak)... I have a few hugs to deliver!! :wub:

So looking forward to meeting this cast of characters in the flesh (so to speak)... I have a few hugs to deliver!! :wub:
Ditto! Maybe I could talk you into having lunch with my wife or something while I go for a ride? She doesn't ride pillion much and may need a break after the ride up... once I tell her she's going. ;) And I certainly wish to meet one of my personal heroines.

MEM: I won't throw dollars, a gentleman places them nicely in the G-String.

MM2 obviously doesn't get out enough to learn the finer social aspects of observing strippers drunken females.

Barb: Is there going to be some degrading event the ladies cook up to embarrass the male members :blush2: attendees? such hijinks occurred at various WFO meetings if memory serves.

Barb: Is there going to be some degrading event the ladies cook up to embarrass the male members :blush2: attendees? such hijinks occurred at various WFO meetings if memory serves.
Not that I am aware of............

But that said, knowing some of the folks that will be attending, you'll do fine embarrassing yourselves.

We'll maybe just point it out, yanno, for fun

:p

Wow! Talk about Californicating Canada! 12 of the first 27 registrants are from California. Looks like Parksville is going to be as overrun mit der Kalifornia vermin as Nakusp was. :fans:

Booked a suite and am impressed by the resort and amenities there and nearby. Gonna be hanging out around there one day (probably Saturday after riding 'round the island on Friday) to take advantage of all that, relax and get ready for the next 8 days of riding. Absolutely cannot wait!!!

Hmmm.... I am both tempted and from some of the comments here also apprehensive to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.