Reuben shirts and food

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Only 3 days left for shirt orders. 

Any rooms left in the block will be released this week so get in while you can.

Last one to book a room at the hotel.  Last one to confirm on the prime rib.  Last one to order a t-shirt (I'm guessing.  The website showed 28 minutes left before the cutoff).  I'll probably be the last one out of the parking lot again on Sunday, too.  How I roll.  See you there.  I'll be the one in the Carolina Blue shirt.

edit:  Don't get me wrong about the room.  He said they still had rooms available, so that's no excuse.  You can probably still get a slab of prime rib, too.

We are getting to the point that some of the crowd may have to sit outside  under the roof to maintain the distancing guidelines. 

Well the last six weeks have had me camped at a High School remodel that had 5K per day late delivery charges and one of the most aggressive construction schedules I have ever worked with. We pulled it off and I lost 12lbs in the process and turned it over to the district Monday. All of this to say I have not even glimpsed at the forum in a couple of months! So captain procrastination you have been dethroned as the last dinner orderer - Ray my bride and I will be attending and prefer Beef if its not too late I will hand you the cash today when I come down to do my tires this afternoon!

We are going to do the Friday night parking lot party again this year, pulled pork sliders for the Muslims in the group and Curt will again be manning the bar and Greyhounds, Sidecars and Kentucky Mules should be on hand for the Teetotatolers. I will bring a few heaters to keep the stories flowing well into the evening so all is good in the hood. I look forward to seeing you hooligans again and hopefully meeting new ones!

Soooo in terms of a ride we got a wild hair on Sunday and took off late and ran South then West and headed over the Auferhide Scenic and was very pleasantly surprised to see that they have been busy repaving it! Not a complete overlay but they took 85% of the big whoops out of the road and even overlayed about six miles as you come into Cougar Reservoir, we came back the Old McKenzie Highway which was an impressive feat considering we left at 1:30! Food for thought...

Soooo in terms of a ride we got a wild hair on Sunday and took off late and ran South then West and headed over the Auferhide Scenic and was very pleasantly surprised to see that they have been busy repaving it! Not a complete overlay but they took 85% of the big whoops out of the road and even overlayed about six miles as you come into Cougar Reservoir, we came back the Old McKenzie Highway which was an impressive feat considering we left at 1:30! Food for thought...
Good to here that you will make it and good to hear the Auferhide is opened, it's been awhile since I have rode it. That just may be my Saturday ride along with a stop at Waldo Lake?? 

JP, I already had you and Mel on the list assuming you would be here. See you this afternoon for tires.

Good to here that you will make it and good to hear the Auferhide is opened, it's been awhile since I have rode it. That just may be my Saturday ride along with a stop at Waldo Lake?? 
Gotta love the pristine Waldo Lake, for 20 years plus a buddy and I would circumnavigate the lake as our last ride of the year, that ended about three years ago from fatbelly/badknee syndrome! This was on Mountainbikes...sounds like a great Saturday ride!