Reuben shirts and food

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FJRay

Reaction score
Nobody needs more shirts but since the Reuben Run is going to run 10 years we might as well have ten shirts so here is the link to get your order in. Order window closes Aug. 25 

https://www.customink.com/g/muk0-00c8-qwab

Food will be the tiny cuts of Prime Rib + goodies again and I'll have Joel cook up some chicken for those that don't want dead cow.

25.00 a head.  PayPal to [email protected]

Add a note giving me your forum name and real name

Probably ought to let me know what you want so the cook can figure out what to prepare. 

I only want to order one shirt not ten. Can I do that?

And $25 for a head? Dang the girls out there need representation like they have on Dort Highway in Flint!  Hell the ugly ones get at least a hundred!
Currently looking like a real possibility for my triumphant return to this weekend of debauchery. 

I only want to order one shirt not ten. Can I do that?

And $25 for a head? Dang the girls out there need representation like they have on Dort Highway in Flint!  Hell the ugly ones get at least a hundred!
Currently looking like a real possibility for my triumphant return to this weekend of debauchery. 
If you show up, I'll buy your dinner and I'll rent you a special anatomically correct Love ewe.

If you are planning to attend and want to eat I need a head count. If you are paying at the door or doing PayPal I still need the count. I think numbers will be down a bit because of the virus shit show so I need to know if we have enough hungry people to make it worth Joel cooking for us.

Let me know sooner than later.

FOOD UPDATE!!  Recent policy changes made by our f#%&king governor may affect our ability to have our catered dinner. I'm waiting on a review of the new guidelines. They are restricting gatherings indoors to 10 people but restaurants are not included. Our opinion is that if Joel is providing everything then the conference room becomes an extension of his restaurant and should be exempt. If those in charge don't agree them I will pull the plug and we will eat where we feel like it. If that happens then I will refund the funds I have recieved.

I still need an accurate head count if we are allowed to proceed. 

THE REUBEN IS STILL ON and shirt sales are a go.

YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE!!!

I talked to the management at the hotel and they tell me that as long as I position the seating to allow for antisocial distancing we can do our Prime rib without pissing off the Governor.

To make this work I need to know how many we are feeding so I can set things up.

If you are sending PayPal or paying at the door I need to know how many are sitting down to food. SOON.

I think i have 5 total.   Double checking. I'm sure we can set up tables and chairs outside as well. 

I think for the dinner on Saturday we will keep the center area outside the hotel clear for outside dining. There will still be room for bikes around the perimeter.

The weather hasn't been an issue in the past. 

Just to keep up appearances make sure to bring a mask.

In Oregon if you are eating or Drinking the mask rule doesn't  apply.