Riding Schools

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowfax

Reaction score
Since Reg Prodmore's CLASS isn't leaving California this year, I'm looking for another option.

I'm hoping Lee Park's Total Control comes back to Chicago again, but until then it looks like I have:

CLASS in California. $1600 for two days including a bike (Honda F4i)

Schwantz in Atlanta. $1600 for two days incl a bike (2007 Suzuki 600)

Fast Freddie in Vegas or Utah. $2300 for 2 days incl a bike (Honda 600)

Penguin Racing in New Hampshire $1000 for 2 days with a bike (2004 Ducati 900SS)

Jason Pridmore STAR in Topeka, KS ($550) or Joliet, IL ($675) for two days and I take my own bike.

STAR is the cheapest, but I hear its more for squids and I don't know if they'll take my touring bike.

Penguin is the next cheapest, but it looks like a track day setup with an unlimited number of students and 5-6 instructors.

Anyone have experience with any of these? or know where I can rent a track bike for <$400/day? or how to get a bike to and from Cali from St Louis for <$800?

Thanks

Josh

fjr.jpg

Shadow, since you are in St Louis call the Geisz Agency, ask for John. He has done several track days in Topeka and down at Barber. He may be a good resource for info on the different tracks and schools.

Glenn

He has been on this board a couple of times and on the fjrowners board alot. He goes by liquidsilver on the boards.