RIP Beemerdons

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I never had the pleasure of meeting Don, but my deepest condolences go out to his family and friends.

Add my name to the list of people who never met Don but nevertheless grew to appreciate and anticipate his presence on this forum. I will be toasting Don at the earliest possible opportunity.

Prayers for his family.

Split: Most miles in 24 hours?

"I rode straight through from Woodinville, WA to Page, AZ in just over 17 hours just to laugh at beemerdons.

That is also when I decided that extra light is not a option but a necessity."

I lost all of my pictures from Page and Bar 106, just damn it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy crap... I'm just now seeing this as I have been spending time with the family over the holidays and staying away from online stuff. Just met Don at EOM but have seen his posts and commentary for quite some time. Definitely a guy that loved life and loved living.

Got our sticker, placed on duchess's bag next to the Arizona flag, thanks Glen!

23809164439_a733b3a472.jpg

If you requested a BeemerDonS JSNS sticker before 11 am today, it is in the mail. They've all gone first class in standard #10 envelopes.
If you don't get yours within the next week or so, let me know. I've still got a few that could be shared. And if you haven't asked for one yet, and you would like one, don't be bashful.
blushing.gif
Just PM me with your address and I'll send one along as long as they last.

Sticker arrived today. Nicely done. Thank you for doing this.

RIP Beemerdon and my deepest condolences to his family, the FJRforum family included. JSNS

Add my name to the list of peeps that only had the chance to meet Don a couple of times but appreciated those times.

We have lost a ton of good people on the Forum over the decade that I've been involved. It's a shame all the love only pours out when folks are gone.

For the record even though, It's been a long time, I want to give a shout out to Skooter, Ignacio, Carver and Barry up in Seattle. I really enjoyed meeting you guys and would love to cross paths again on bikes, at a rally or otherwise.

I know that this is the part where I am supposed to make an insulting, witty quip confirming my manliness but I'm not feeling the need.

I know that this is the part where I am supposed to make an insulting, witty quip confirming my manliness but I'm not feeling the need.
That is only because your are not Irish enough and don't feel the need to expound on how big your dongle is.

Damn, ran across this while answering a PM tonight.

I sent this PM to Don but think he had already left on the cruise........

I'm pretty sure he would have replied had he opened the link.

I hope he has access to his PM's where he is today.

Sent 17 December 2015 - 11:03 PM

Don, im sure this will help during the Dark days of your recovery.

https://youtu.be/JP42y28GTqc

Status
Not open for further replies.