RTE Central Florida for June

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Count us in too, as long as we have our typical weather pattern (afternoon rain). I'll do one way with rain, but not both ways. :stop:

So... noon at Snack Jacks on Saturday? It's about 4 hours of superslab from down here in the Parkland/Boca area... How many are in for this?

My wife and I are in. Taking backroads, to avoid I-4 and Orlando, so we're looking at approximately 3 hrs.

I'll be there with my buddies Rob and and Marie + Vic+Dan+Tony+......as long as the forecast is reasonable. Hell, I haven't seen these guys forever.

So... noon at Snack Jacks on Saturday? It's about 4 hours of superslab from down here in the Parkland/Boca area... How many are in for this?
I am in… solo this time. I live right off I-95 if you want company on the ride up.
Meet you at the Dunkin/Marathon right there next to Best Buy at around 8:45?

Well, rain doesn't look to be an issue, at least not a major one. Heat however, will be there. Don't forget to bring some water bottles, frozen overnight. We freeze them 3/4 full, then add water before we leave.

Marie and I will meet up with Steve in the metropolis known as Polk City, then head north through the center of the state, then 40 west to A1A.

Look forward to seeing y'all again! :thumbsupsmileyanim:

The bike is Clean, packing and ready to go to Sanford at the crack of noon tomorrow straight to my favorite restaurant in Orlando for dinner. See y'all on Saturday. :yes:

punk.gif

I have not be paying attention, which of course as my wife will tell you is not unusual. I didn't realize this was on for tomorrow.

We are supposed to stay home and get some stuff done around the house....but............a RTE sounds like so much more fun.

Only Vic's and Steve's will be spotless, everyone else's will look ridden. You should see the looks on their faces when the roads get wet! :weirdsmiley: