RTE Central Florida for June

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That was a ways to travel in the heat for some fish tacos; but at least I picked a place with no air conditioning!
I got home a little bit before a heavy storm cell hit the homestead. Lost power and my AC quit working, but all is good now after a call to the local AC man. He didn't even do a call, just told me what to do over the phone, so it's nice and cool again, and more important, wifey is nice and cool again!

OK, whose turn is it to pick the next RTE spot?
Well, if it's a voluntary thing, may I suggest Lightsey Fish Co & Seafood on the northern coast of lake Okeechobee. It's a Sunday brunch $20 all you can eat buffet. It's freakin amazing. They have everything. Pick a day and I'll give them a call. :yes:
That is a good place Vic. Guy Harvey is going to redevelop that property. So Lightseys will have to move at some point. I don't think anything is suppose to happen in the next few months.
Dan, I called Lightseys number and it went to automatic busy tone. They must be shut down by now. Oh Well, we'll have to pick another place.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, I threw out YB to get the ball rolling again.

Yes, could do BBQ anytime!

Well, since the month is half over, and a couple have gave a 'yea' to bbq, I'm going to put up a thread before August gets here. :whistle:

You could ride bitch with Dan. :rolleyes:

I posted a new thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
You could ride bitch with Dan.
rolleyes.gif

I posted a new thread.
I have no problem with that. I hope Dan doesn't mind if a lay my head on his shoulder and take a nap.
smile.png
You want me to put the back seat on or would you enjoy sitting on the smuggler better?

Latest posts