RTE - Sebring Fl area - Sometimes in April

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Days like Saturday are why you ride motorcycles. Great riding and great friends.

My wife and I took the scenic route up to Sebring. It was a really nice and cool day. A bit breezy but still a 10 out of 10 for riding weather.

We got to the restaurant and met old friends and new. Always fun to meet back up with the guys I know. And always fun to meet new friends.

Rob tell Marie we sure missed her.

We were 11 strong. Mostly FJRs but we also had a BMW, an Indian Scout and a Super Tenere. I was super impressed by Ms Long riding her own FJR.

After lunch a few of us went on a little ride. Nice little curvy road for Florida.

Here is a group picture. My wife took it and notice how she put her Scount as the center of attention at an FJR meet up.
rolleyes.gif

FullSizeRender-XL.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Talk about coming late to the party: I just discovered this. Wish somebody would have PM'd me and mentioned it. Lemma know next time you's guys put together something for us Florida boys. Seems I've been out of the loop lately.

Gary

darksider #44

Gary-

I am checking out a RTE now. Leaning to one of the first 2 weekends in May. I really like Solomons Castle for the location. I will post up as soon as I make some contacts.

Last edited by a moderator: