RTE - Sebring Fl area - Sometimes in April

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

danh600

Reaction score
I have enjoyed our RTEs.

We should do it again.

I am just throwing the Sebring area out cause it seems to be pretty centrally

located. Plus there are decent roads around if we decide to ride before or

after.

I am pretty open the next few weekends.

Anybody interested?

Edit:

RTE - Sebring FL

Date - Saturday April 9th

Time - 12 noon

Place - Cowpoke's Watering Hole

List of riders:

Danh600 (Dan)

MrsDanh600 (Tina)

LKLD

MrsLKLD

LKLD (MGR. with S10)

101Pathfinder

JGreen

Yummyam

JGreen

Fljab

Hurc

Mr. Long

Travel_Man

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Dan, a RTE sounds good. This weather needs to cooperate, it's been odd lately, not our normal pattern.

Marie and I will be heading up north next month, leaving around the 15th, so for us it would have to be next 2 weeks. However, don't that be the date factor, just an FYI. :)

I live in south florida, and am new to the FJR community, but would be interested in meeting other FJR owners, and Sebring is a nice ride from down here.. but could someone please tell me what "RTE&L" means? Ride, talk eat laugh?? LOL

I am interested, going to make a day trip to Cedar Key next weekend and I need to ride to the Twin Cities some time in late April. If it

works out on another date, you can count me in. Last time was a good time with good people!

RTE = Ride To Eat L ? Lunch?

Welcome Hurc. I do at least one day ride every weekend. I am only about an hour from you. In fact I

went through Ft. Lauderdale just yesterday - riding A1A. We should ride sometimes.

DATE

HOW ABOUT APRIL 9 OR 10

Hi Dan, Rob, Tony, Hurc,

Could prob make either of those dates.

Have enjoyed past meets and rides too. I'd like to tag along, weather and schedule permitting. I'll look in and keep you updated.

Steve

Since I started this thing I am going to throw out a date,time and place. We shall see if it flys.

Just post up if you are in and I will edit the first post and make a list. Even if we have a small

crowd it will be fun. Hopefully we get a good gathering.

RTE - Sebring FL

Date - Saturday April 9th

Time - 12 noon

Place - Cowpoke's Watering Hole

We should plan a short ride either before or after lunch. There is a nice road not far from

the restaurant.

Weather permitting? There are no hurricanes in April!

Yea, we can always do a rain date if it ends up being a wash out. I would think by then we will be back to the spotty storms instead of cold fronts that dump rain all day across the state.

"Yee Haw Junction come to mind as well."

The old Hotel, restaurant bar seems to open and close. We haven't been in awhile. Last time we were

there the owner had leased it out. The night before the lessee had cleaned the place out. Took all the

drink and food.

The owner had cooked up a big pot of chicken and rice and opened up a can of green beans. That was the menu.

Certainly a historic place. I hope it hangs on. We are losing so much of Old Florida.

Just got wind of this. Thanks, Steve. Haven't been checking in too much lately. Been crazy busy as hell.

I'm in! April 9 or 10 is fine by me. Is the Cowpoke the same place we hit on the last RTE? :)

Latest posts