RTE - Sebring Fl area - Sometimes in April

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Chivvalry- watch this thread section, we will most likely be tossing around " Solomon's Castle" and the Boat in the moat... Soon!

Be good to see you... Been awhile.

BTW- I will not be trying to follow you,

Chivvalry- watch this thread section, we will most likely be tossing around " Solomon's Castle" and the Boat in the moat... Soon!Be good to see you... Been awhile.

BTW- I will not be trying to follow you,
Be good to see you too Tony! LOL, dude... THERE ARE NO CURVES... so following me around here is all throttle... no finesse at all.

Be there or be square
punk.gif

Not going to make your ride BUT I am retiring next winter and want to be close to the aging parents who live in sobe now but may be moving to Deerfield Beach to an assisted living center. I have been looking down your way and the Sebring Okeechobee area keeps ringing the bells. Close enough but yet not in cityscape. Fishing, duck hunting, archery and competitive shooting and of course riding will be my retirement job.

I will ride the FJR down that way this fall so it is waiting for me when I get down there in December.

Just glad to know that things are happening down in flatistan.

Oh and any advice recommendations etc. for an old fart soon to be on a pension.

Bappo

OK... I will be riding to Jax at 2 am, but I will be coming from the west as I need to make a stop in Sarasota. I will be running hard to make it at noon, but I will be there!
Just give us a warning before you blow past us. :derisive:

Marie has been having some back issues this past week (she feels it muscular in nature), so she won't make it. She wants to rest it, in preparation for next week's mountain trip. She's a bit bummed, but wants to be careful.

Got back in safely.

I really had a great time, thanks Dan. It's always good to see old friends, and to make some new ones. It seems like every time I leave one of these, I think "Why don't we do this more often?". I know it's difficult to get everyone together, so I'll just appreciate it when it does happen.

Tony, did you get the jacket? :superman2:

Mr. Long, you have a PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just walked in the door myself. I'm still stuffed. That was a half pound steak burger wrapped in bacon with a thick layer of brisket on top. Yep! I'm going straight to hell for that one but, was it worth it? Hell Yeah! I wanna do that more often myself. Tony, you were right about the crab bisque. It was fantastic. :)

Latest posts