• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Russell December Group Buy

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I received my seat today.

th_CIMG0005.jpg

th_CIMG0004.jpg

th_CIMG0003.jpg

OH YES it is a C14!

My build date was Dec. 10 and they are done building the seat. I called today, Dec. 13 and it will ship out on Dec. 14, so I should have it next week. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: I ordered a dual, all leather, half moon pattern. :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
That's good news. My build date was today so now that yours is out of the way...

They did receive the seat on the 10 Th. so I'll hope before Christmas.

hh

My build date is today. When it gets here the only riding will be on the center stand in the garage. They closed I-70 both ways due to snow and accidents.

That half moon design looks good.

Bob

My build date is today. When it gets here the only riding will be on the center stand in the garage. They closed I-70 both ways due to snow and accidents. That half moon design looks good.

Bob
Thanks for posting the photo, Fred W. I changed my order to the half-moon, also. Phil

turbodave98, The new seat is much higher than the Corbin I had so the pegs feel just right now. I have the Wild Bill forward pegs also . . . . :thumbsup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking forward to the added height... I'm short and fat thought so am hoping the stopping works out.. Seat should be here Monday...woot!

They got my seat on the 11th for a build date of the 12th. :yahoo: Of course, since the forks are about to go out on THAT group buy, I guess it really doesn't matter how long they take, huh? :lol:

I'm having them add some height to the passenger seat so that my wife finds it easier to see over me. We'll see how it goes. :)

Rancho

GOT MY SEAT TODAY :yahoo:

I had a 12/4 build date, so took 10 days to build and deliver to Oregon.

Can't wait to take it for spin tomorrow!

It's 40 degrees and drizzling here. I had to take this seat on a ride. Just finished a little over an hour ride out Hwy 10 to Thornburg and back. The construction detail is very nice. staples are about an inch apart. Nice amount of vinyl extending past the staples. It's nicely stiched. Absolutely no complaints.This seat passes with flying colors so far. Can't wait until the Colorado trip this summer. Below are a few pictures of the rectangular vinyl double seat.

seat_resize2.jpg

Here's another angle.

Seat_resize.jpg

You definitely sit up higher with this seat. I had to stretch a little more to get my feet on the ground. You actually get extra leg room out of it as well so it may have saved me the cost of peg lowers.

I received my seat today.
th_CIMG0005.jpg

th_CIMG0004.jpg

th_CIMG0003.jpg

OH YES it is a C14!
Ralph, it looks like the driver's seat is really short and the passenger seat is long in those pictures. Is that how the stock seats are on the C14 too?
No that is how short I am. Remember they use those photos to fit the rider to the bike. The only thing is the seat ended a little higher than I would have liked it. A note was sent back that they could not lower the seat any more.

That's the seat I'm looking forward to getting in the next day or two. I have the rectangular leather version coming, along with a back rest. Looks great protondecay123

devanator

My build date was the Monday the 10th, built and shipped on Friday the 14th, received it today Monday the 17th. I plan on wrapping up each piece and putting it under the tree. First ride and pictures will be on Christmas Day. Hope to put lots of ride time in before 2008 hits.

Man these guys do have a fast turn around. My pans got there on 11/30, which I confirmed with a phone call, and they said my build would be sometime in February.

That sounded good to me since we're all froze up 'til March anyways. So I wasn't doing much thinking about it, when the new seat arrived on my door step yesterday. :stunned:

Wish I could test it out...oh well, everything looks great. :D

ITS HERE, ITS HERE, ITS HERE. And its suppose to get to thirty degrees. Maybe that will help clear the roads off just enough to try it out anyway. Build date, Dec 6th. Not even a full two weeks to build and ship. Awesome man. After a year and a half of dreaming, I finally got one. Yeh, I'm a little excited.

devanator

My build date was the Monday the 10th, built and shipped on Friday the 14th, received it today Monday the 17th. I plan on wrapping up each piece and putting it under the tree. First ride and pictures will be on Christmas Day. Hope to put lots of ride time in before 2008 hits.
Wow, that was fast. I keep looking online at my Visa web page and no billing as of yet. I think it's to late for pre Christmas delivery.

hh

Had a build date of the 12th.

They arrived yesterday,

Will test them out soon as the weather in SUNNY TUCSON

is great for riding.

Joe

My build date was Dec 6 and they just arrived!! Perfect birthday present! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts