Sears & Roebucks Catalog

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Niehart

Pie Smuggler
Reaction score
I was raised on a ranch at the end of the road in North Eastern Montana. My Dad use to say that it was not the end of the world but you could see the end of the world from there.

When I was a kid, we use to wait for the Sears & Roebucks Catalog. We checked the mail every day just waiting for that darn catalog to show up. Guns, toys, lady’s undergarments, all that great stuff.

Now I get the same feeling waiting for the Edelweiss 2011 motorcycle tours catalog. I don’t think I will every get a chance to imbibe but, damn, it’s fun to look and dream. Ducati, Ride for Fun, Scouting, Pacific, Asia, Africa, America, Europe [drool] and Expedition tours.

Guess I’ll keep buying those lotto tickets. ;)

Guys and Girls, it’s worth your time and effort to track down one of these catalogs. Lots of the BMW Dealer’s have the catalogs or you can go to www.edelweissbike.com.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was a boy, I was amazed and grateful that so many women wanted to get pictures taken of themselves whilst in their private undergarments.

Now with the advent of the internet, I realize it's not so uncommon. It seems they all do at some point in their lives.

According to "Modern Marvels", the Sears catalog was favored in the early years over dried corn cobs :eek:

Thanks for the tip, Dave. Just ordered the catalog. I kind of feel the same about the Rider Warehouse one. They've got the best goodies. I always find a few things in there to lust after. Not quite like Wheatie's websites, but still. . .

I feel kind of deprived. We had one of those flush toilets. Inside.

https://www.imtbike.com/tours/morocco-adventure-tour/ Papa Niehart, take a look at what Iberian Moto Tours has to offer! I've used Edelweiss Bike Tours a number of times, I love their High Alpine Adventure and their Best of Andalucia and their Tour of Tuscany, and I'm friends with the owners Werner und Coral Wachter.

However, I think I am going to give Iberian Moto Tours a try this October 7th with their Morocco Adventure Tour. https://www.imtbike.com

Last edited by a moderator: