SFO GPS routes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Michelle,
Could I also get a copy of the routes. I've got a Garmin if it is format specific.

Thanks for every thing.

Stacey

Please PM me your email address. I don't think I have it. I'll get you them tonight.

Hi Michelle,
Could I also get a copy of the routes. I've got a Garmin if it is format specific.

Thanks for every thing.

Stacey
If she doesn't get them to you, I'll have them on my laptop.

See everyone Thursday! (i can't sleep already!) :)

Thursday? Pffffthhhhhhhhh

Come on out tomorrow Michelle, gonna need a drinking buddy for tomorrow night...................LOL

Bryan

BUMP!

:)

(maybe we shouldn't inundate just one person with such requests...I'll see if I can find them from last year, or ask if you want them and offer them if you have them) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe I have them from last year but I bet FJR Chik has them saved and ready to send. If not, I can help.

I have a suggestion for a route as well but I don't have a gps trail of it. It includes some of the roads in those other ones but goes over the mountain on Hwy 123 just south of Mt. Judea. There is a great little cafe there that has the best homemade pies that I have found in awhile. They also have a gas station that is open 7 days a week.

https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=...e=UTF8&z=12

dang thats a long url...

I have a suggestion for a route as well but I don't have a gps trail of it. It includes some of the roads in those other ones but goes over the mountain on Hwy 123 just south of Mt. Judea. There is a great little cafe there that has the best homemade pies that I have found in awhile. They also have a gas station that is open 7 days a week.
https://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&saddr=...e=UTF8&z=12

dang thats a long url...
+1 on that!!! One of my favorite Arkansas roads, although I must be honest, I have never ridden it from north to south, only heading north! Gets kinda tight down on that north end right before Mt. J! But I love those long sweepers on the southern end!

I have a question about these routes, as I have never been to a rally before. Are these routes just suggested ride routes or is there an organized ride or what? Does anyone just go out toodling around and just take the next road that comes up that looks good, or is it more formal? I think I have ridden every road listed so far, as well as some others ( Osage to Ponca on 103 is good), so just curious how this works....

You may go as you please or you may get with a group and have a formal ride. A group ride is fun if you are with a group on the same skill level as you. A great way to make new friends.

There will be many opportunities to discuss ride plans the day or night before you actually ride.

You will meet a lot of people willing to ride at all levels.

Hope you make the event.

Sorry I've been MIA guys, still on holiday here. I'll be home late tomorrow night so I'll be online this weekend, getting SFO business caught up. If you didn't get the routes already, just reply back to my registration confirmation email, then I'll have your address handy.

Edit 1.3.09: I'm home and can send these out now. Please send your request to [email protected] and I'll send them to you. Thanks!

Nothing would please me more that to receive the AK routes. I look forward to visiting the state. Can you send them along?

Nothing would please me more that to receive the AK routes. I look forward to visiting the state. Can you send them along?
I'm happy to share these files with anyone, whether they are coming to the rally or not. Keep in mind, that I haven't used some of them so I can't verify their accuracy. Since your not registered for SFO Edgarr, I need your email address to send them to ya. PM me it and I'll get them to ya tonight.

Oh and sweetie - these are AR routes, not AK routes! Typo?