SFO GPS routes

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My buddy and I are heading to Ark from Wisconsin the following week.

I'd really love the routes.

It'll save me tons of time plus it looks like you've already found the best of the best rides.

Would you email them to me?

Thanks much.

F-

My buddy and I are heading to Ark from Wisconsin the following week.I'd really love the routes.

It'll save me tons of time plus it looks like you've already found the best of the best rides.

Would you email them to me?

Thanks much.

F-
yeah, that's no trouble. just PM me your email address and I'll send them over.

On Sunday I spent a few hours in front of the computer bustin out some new GPS routes based out of our ES hotel location. There are 8 routes that I created and I can send them to you through the email address you registered with. Just post up saying you'd like them sent your way. I'll include both a .gdb and .gpx file for ya. You can then take these and alter them to your preference. The highlighted yellow is the route. Some of the websites listed in a previous thread were very helpful in creating these.
Here's what the files include:

Lead Hill, Hagerville Loop, 265 miles

hagervillewm6.jpg

Jasper Loop, 186 miles

jasperlooplb0.jpg

Lead Hill Loop, 168 miles

leadhilldl7.jpg

NW AR Loop, 165 miles

nwarloopjo3.jpg

Pig Trail, one way, 75 miles

pigtrailnk0.jpg

Push Mountain Loop, 292 miles

pushmountainxt2.jpg

Push Mountain + Sweet 16 Loop, 319 miles

pushmountainsweet16wt3.jpg

Sylamore Scenic Byway, 260 miles

sylamorefm5.jpg

Just post up if you'd like a copy!
fjrchik,

Please send the routes to me. Not sure which format yet so would you send both.

Thanks!

a cool loop to do is take HW 62 NW out of E.S. to HW 187 and turn right and take HW 187 back to HW 23 back to E.S.

This route takes you over a narrow one lane bridge that crosses Table Rock Lake.

Yahoo maps will show you the turn off of 62 onto 187 and you take all right turns until you get over the laek.

You can see the narrow bridge if you look at Google Earth.

for you folks coming in from the east or NE here is a route.

Coming south on St road 5/95 in Missouri, take SR 95 SW out of Wasola to Thornfield and all the south way to Lutie and HW 160. Go west on HW 160 to HW 125 go south to take the ferry ride across Bull Shoals lake.

HW 95 is about as good as it gets on a motorcycle - no straight or flat areas the entire road.

Missouri HW 125 coming south to HW 160 is an excellent road for riding also.

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the routs awhile ago but does anyone know where On the internet I can grab a program to mess with them...

I got the routs awhile ago but does anyone know where On the internet I can grab a program to mess with them...
I am bringing my lapytop with Garmin's MapSource loaded and a usb data cable that works with my 2610. I'm willing to share if people want to modify the routes after the meals each night. It has a CF adapter and an SD card slot.

Hi Michelle,

Could I also get a copy of the routes. I've got a Garmin if it is format specific.

Thanks for every thing.

Stacey