• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Aux. Fuel Cell Kit

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't seem to reach Skyway. I tried to PM him, but that wouldn't go through saying the mailbox is full. I left a telephone message, and I left an email message on his website. Not heard nothing. Have I missed something? :dribble:
OH boy.... :huh: ... Yes you missed a lot....where have you been?

I have not left over skyway crap but was warned to stay away from the dick admin & best to just leave at this point. I fear no one on this planet but the fun is gone here for me. Enjoy what you can while you can ! A great bunch of people here for the most part & will miss those that I have shared time with. Catch you another way !

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend.........

Tact and manners are things for you to work on!

Sorry to hear the fun is gone. I hope you are able to get it back sometime down the roadl

I posted on here a long time ago that I had filed with the BBB. They closed the investigation a short time ago with a "No response from the vendor" summation.
that's pretty much what the BBB does. a "no response" can be read by those researching businesses as the same as a "no contest" to a ticket. the BBB doesn't actually help resolve existing issues but it helps potential future customers (that do the research) from getting burned by bad companies. people will still need to seek other paths if they want a refund but enough BBB entries with this kind of result can help others down the road (and often lead to a company shutting down).

Nope no dog in this hunt, just a fellow Biker. Hope this is useful.What worked for me in the past:

https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

The Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) is a partnership between the Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI), the National White Collar Crime Center (NW3C), and the Bureau of Justice Assistance (BJA).

https://www.ic3.gov/faq/default.aspx

Q: Do you have a definition of Internet crime that I can refer to?

Internet crime is defined as any illegal activity involving one or more components of the Internet, such as websites, chat rooms, and/or email. Internet crime involves the use of the Internet to communicate false or fraudulent representations to consumers. These crimes may include, but are not limited to, advance-fee schemes, non-delivery of goods or services, computer hacking, or employment/business opportunity schemes.

Q: Can I file a complaint if I have been defrauded of money or goods?

If you believe you are the victim of an Internet crime, or if you are aware of an attempted crime, you can file a complaint on our website. Be sure to include as much information as possible about yourself (i.e. name, email address, mailing address, etc.), the perpetrator, and the Internet crime that you are reporting in order to expedite your complaint.

Never give up the Ship.

Jimstan
Thanks for the information Jimstan. I have filed a complaint and hope that the rest of the people who have been scammed will do the same. Hopefully if all file a complaint maybe we will see a resolution.

Dick Meyer

Un-happy anniversary everyone!

Hard to believe it's been 2 years since this started...

Today marks two (2) years since Ian Laing, aka Skyway, cashed my $570.00 check for a fuel cell kit and related accessories. I have not received the products.

Today marks two (2) years since Ian Laing, aka Skyway, cashed my $570.00 check for a fuel cell kit and related accessories. I have not received the products.
I have not received a single cent of refund for my $570.............too bad that some thought he would actually issue refunds and sent their tanks back. They have lost even more than we have.

Last edited by a moderator:
Each time I see this post come up I hope it is good news for you guys.

I've come to believe that the only "paying" that Ian will ever do is in front of St. Peter...

Nice to see that the 2009 IBA thread has buried this one in terms of views and posts...

We've left this thread open for a long time. We've also stated that only users involved in the transaction should continue any further. There's been no actual news in over a year, so I'm putting this one to bed. If there's an actual discussion that needs to take place, please start a new thread.

Otherwise, let this one die...

Status
Not open for further replies.