• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Skyway's Radar Detector Mount

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You may now order away for this farkle. I'll begin shipping them next week.

Which Radar detector is included? I'll take the good one, iffn' ya don't mind. Detector, that is.

Last edited by a moderator:
The first batch of mounts are now ready and will be shipped out today.

The screws were not long enough for my 06. Anyone else have this problem? :unsure:
Maybe I mailed you the wrong length. All of the other mounts I make use the same screw lengths for all model year bikes. I'll check and post back what I did wrong.

The screws were not long enough for my 06. Anyone else have this problem? :unsure:
Maybe I mailed you the wrong length. All of the other mounts I make use the same screw lengths for all model year bikes. I'll check and post back what I did wrong.
The supplied screws are long enough for the clutch reservoir but not long enough for the brake reservoir. I.e., The reservoirs take different length screws. I'd guess that the supplied screws are about 5mm short for the brake side.

The supplied screws are long enough for the clutch reservoir but not long enough for the brake reservoir. I.e., The reservoirs take different length screws. I'd guess that the supplied screws are about 5mm short for the brake side.
I'll be mailing out longer screws.

radarmount003.jpg

where r the freekin pics???????????
Anyone have a pic of one installed?
Here are a few pics of mine the cc mount is vacant untill sat when i ride to MO to have Smitty to the install.

Scott

radarmount002.jpg
radarmount006.jpg
radarmount001-1.jpg
radarmount005.jpg

I wonder if we could get Gary to powder coat this piece also?? :hehe:

Thanks for the pics. It's hard to tell though, is the radar detector actually pointing forward while sitting squarely on the bracket when bolted down? Maybe I'm looking at it wrong. (?)

Ian just one question. If I have the GXM 30 mount,The little lite Mount and the audiovox mount where in the He/// am I going to mount the radar detector mount??

Oh by the way it looks really nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.