SOCAL FJR Riders

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Up to 23 so far. I know there are a couple of you that haven't posted up yet. I will finalize the list on July 30th and have it out to everyone by the 31st. This will be updated regularly as others add information. I will see if we can get this pinned in the California section.

Allright, we have added a couple of more and I have added a ticker to the bottom of the initial post showing how many of what model FJR's we have so far. Still time to post up to be on the first list. We will put this one to the test next month with Big Bear.

Okay, we have a pretty good list going. I am going to be getting on the road today and will email the list out to everyone when I get settled at my destination. Any of the SOCAL Riders that have not sent me their information and been added to the list and would like to just send me a PM and to keep this post going, reply to it letting me know and keeping it in sight. Thanks to all that have done so already. I know some of you were at NAFO and probably, while having all that fun, didn't have time to read the forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Fairlaner came up with another good idea. I added a comments column so that if you don't want to be contacted after a certain time in the evening, others will know. Will have the initial list out this evening hopefully. Any other SOCAL riders that want to get added, please pm with information. Calling Pegscraper.......

Richard,

How about on this fancy new 2009 FJR?

MajestytoFJRcopy.jpg
:dribble:

Last edited by a moderator: