• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Parts For Sale SOLD - Dale Walker's Holeshot Performance Mufflers

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazglenn3

FJR Supporter
Reaction score
I bought these awhile ago used on one of the forums, don't remember which.  They sat in the box until I finally got around to installing them.  Rode a few months enjoying them and one day the wife and I decided to take a ride.  That's when I learned I didn't quite clear the swingarm on the right can. Wore a hole in it.  Bought a replacement from Dale.  Thus, one is newer than the other.  I attempted to polish the older one to match and got close.  Never need repacking!  I also have the DB Killers I bought from Dale and never used that go with.  Only reason they are for sale is I got a set a Staintunes.  Dale gets $679 each plus shipping for the slip ons and $32 plus shipping for the DB Killers.  I'm selling the whole shebang for $300 plus shipping.

20210721-091151-resized.jpg
20210721-091224-resized.jpg

20210709-171032-resized.jpg
20210710-170701-resized.jpg
20210710-170656-resized.jpg
20210709-171020-resized.jpg
20210721-091247-resized.jpg

It's Dale Walker.  I'm a big fan.  I have several sets on my various FJRs.

Photos are not showing for me.

Boy-o-boy these things sure have gotten expensive.  (As everything else these days.)  I remember back in the day a pair (two) of them would cost about $650 brand new iirc.

Thanks! That's what I get for being in a hurry and trying to get them posted before I left for work. Hopefully he doesn't read this forum! Corrected! I tried to link the photos from my Google Photos. I'll have to try something else I guess. They used to be $650 a pair new? Wow, they sure have gotten expensive!