steering head sockets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Roy,

Sent you a PM, don't know that you received it.

So, I hereby relinquish my position in line, as I no longer need the socket.

Sold the FJR after owning for 6 months, but that's another story.

So everyone behind me on the list is now bumped up a notch. :clapping:

Hey Roy,

I've sent two PMs. Hopefully you have received them. Thank you.

George R.

sorry i haven't been updating this. as some of you know i have some rather serious medical problems. between that and problems with my kids it has been a pretty shitty summer so far. but i keep plugging away. i have a batch of 10 almost done and hopefully will ship them Monday before i go back to the Dr's. i plan on updating the list tonight. and as far as spelling if your handle was redfjr or something worthwhile maybe but redelsisnore fat chance.

love Roy

just a new up date have 11 done and boxed and will ship them in the morning. so thats 11 off the list and 12 new on the list. not real good progress. anyone want to come to my house and be my helper? since this has gotten so big i have taken the time to make better fixtures so that the work will go faster. i will start with the new fixtures tomorrow and hopefully things will go a lot faster. i want to get a decent amount of these done before EOM so i can send Mrs Extrememarine a decent check. here is who ships tomorrow.

johhny80s

vol210

ejworthen

exskibum

bwanadik

rogdeb

silverdog

fjrflyer

twistedcricket

feeger

road runner

and the list of who is waiting.

night shine

nga rider

kaitsdad

terrysig

capt bob

fjrchris

fred w

zorlac

james k

bungie

gypsy caravan

crash cash

pauls 927

laroo

hamie

hycle

sychron

meosborn

tindjin

nateskate

low country joe

jetmechanic

fastfar

weekend rider

superhawker

k7trm

reddog

redelsinore

isuace

alakso

sfzx

djon

colonel panic

rider not biker

glas1/2ful

mr. paul

bigg john

kxb44

antirustbug

spinblue

cadman

hudson

phobostx

double_entendre

icedog75

harald

v2win

sportsguy

glossblk08

iliveforcurves

macforu

buf2phx

silveradoslick

edjo69

markjenn

bigtime

anthony

tbwrench

bill

not2shabby

rsvlfeej

effjayare

galaxy blue

bbdig

rogue

mwpenn

Last edited by a moderator:
Darn, Roy... looks like you've got a tiger by the tail! Wish we weren't on opposite sides of the country. In my mis-spent youth I've run a Bridgeport and lathe, and would sure be willing to help you out.

Thanks again for the quality work you're turning out!

Don

J R: I am ontyour list -weekend rider- Hey take your time I am in no hurrry I like your quality rather than quanty

keep up the good work and I will get when you mail it thanks weekend rider

I'm number 10! Good timing, I've been noticing some sloppyness that can't be attributed to brake rumbling.