steering head sockets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I revisited this thread last week and it inspired me to get off my ass and craft up some tools I've had promised to fellow riders for months now. The CNC's were all tied up so I had to do them the old fashioned way. <_< Next project will be tools for the FJR drive. I'll throw a loaner set on here.
DSCN0326b.jpg
Gearman,

I would like to be on the list for the FJR drive tools, I already have a head set tool. I think it would be a great idea to have a local set for loan since this is not something we do a lot. Is the picture you posted all the tools you need to do the drive or is it samples of different tools? if so thats a lot. Let me know how much a set for the drive will cost.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Received my socket Roy. Nice work! Will send payment Monday.

F/S Roy's steering head socket: Best Offer

I traded in my '08 FJR for an '09 Hayabusa. I have been meaning to PM Roy and let hm know I wouldn't be needing his steering head socket and to take my name of the list but kept forgetting. Well I received my socket but don't need it now so it's for sale.

Want to jump ahead on the list?

Email me at: [email protected]

well the rest of the sockets is almost done and the price with the new metal will go up $1.75. so thats $27.75 for the sockets. the new metal increase is only $1.15 the rest is for the new shipping envelopes i had to purchase when i ran out of little boxes. if the new price isn't ok just pm me and i will take you off the list.

Roy and I have PM'ed and he said if I didn't have any offers for the socket I could send it to the next FJR Forum member on the list and they could then send payment to him. I have two FJR Forum members who are interested in the socket. But it does sound fairer to me to send the socket to the next member on the list. By selling the socket I only wanted to recoup the cost of the socket, shipping, and the envelope so I didn't lose any $ on the deal. Roy's going to PM me the address of the member who is next on the list so I can ship it out to them. Alakso

Merry Christmas everyone!!!!

this is the list as of now if there is an asterisks next to your name you still havn't sent me your address. so please pm me your address asap. i hope to ship these by mid week.

bigg john

kxb44

antirustbug

spinblue

cadman

hudson

phobostx

double_entendre

icedog75

harald

v2win

sportsguy

glossblk08

iliveforcurves

macforu

buf2phx

silveradoslick

edjo69

markjenn

bigtime

anthony *

tbwrench

bill

not2shabby

rsvlfeej

effjayare

galaxy blue *

bbdig

rogue

mwpenn

rfulcher

bmwhd *

fjrmarc01

avgeek

redtail

fjrrider08

hotrodhonddog

clubber *

ray

cheapskate2

mtnhigh *

karstenp

cavy (only if he gets his avatar to bring me some wine. actually she can skip the wine i don't drink)

v ger *

prubert

radio howie

squeezer

cota95

shineypartsup

scottyUSN

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Roy,

I didn't see my name on the list, but I was also late to the party. Will there be another batch at some point, or should I be on the list?

No problem with the reasonable price change. I'm glad to get the new and improved GEN II version to match my GEN II FJR....

Good on ya all around. :clapping:

shineypartsup, what do you mean your not on the list. what are you blind? your right there added at the bottom. Roy does not make mistakes. it was my retarded book keeper. or probably all the narcotics he takes. give me a break i'm trying to do a good deed here. what are you an ingrate assh@t like radiohowie. :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: this was all in fun and hopefully no feelings have been hurt. except radiohowie, nobody gives a crap about him.

shineypartsup, what do you mean your not on the list. what are you blind? your right there added at the bottom. Roy does not make mistakes. it was my retarded book keeper. or probably all the narcotics he takes. give me a break i'm trying to do a good deed here. what are you an ingrate assh@t like radiohowie. :rolleyes:

Disclaimer: this was all in fun and hopefully no feelings have been hurt. except radiohowie, nobody gives a crap about him.
Hey, leave the Manatee alone! :rofl:

[SIZE=18pt]MOTHERPUSSBUCKET!!![/SIZE]

peter-venkman-ghostbusters.jpg

:wubsmiley: