steering head sockets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good to see somebody besides me getting their ass handed to 'em.. :lol:
:jester:
You 'n me, bruddah....the ass-end of the forum. <_<
And extremely well fucking deserved, if I do say so myself! Now Manatee Boy, get back to your god damn FJR car tire project.

Bust, I know you're recuperating from your HA, but at least get outside and supervise Mizz Bustanut with her snow shoveling!

Roy and I have PM'ed and he said if I didn't have any offers for the socket I could send it to the next FJR Forum member on the list and they could then send payment to him. I have two FJR Forum members who are interested in the socket. But it does sound fairer to me to send the socket to the next member on the list. By selling the socket I only wanted to recoup the cost of the socket, shipping, and the envelope so I didn't lose any $ on the deal. Roy's going to PM me the address of the member who is next on the list so I can ship it out to them. Alakso
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
Well, that sure worked out for me!! thanks to Alakso for thinking about the list, since apparently I found my way to the top!! Very impressive workmanship, will send the check to Roy as soon as my wifey comes home with the checkbook (I'm not allowed for some reason to possess that). But want to make sure Alakso is square - was your postage figured into the deal? Will you get that from Roy?

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!

Dan

Roy and I have PM'ed and he said if I didn't have any offers for the socket I could send it to the next FJR Forum member on the list and they could then send payment to him. I have two FJR Forum members who are interested in the socket. But it does sound fairer to me to send the socket to the next member on the list. By selling the socket I only wanted to recoup the cost of the socket, shipping, and the envelope so I didn't lose any $ on the deal. Roy's going to PM me the address of the member who is next on the list so I can ship it out to them. Alakso
Merry Christmas everyone!!!!
Well, that sure worked out for me!! thanks to Alakso for thinking about the list, since apparently I found my way to the top!! Very impressive workmanship, will send the check to Roy as soon as my wifey comes home with the checkbook (I'm not allowed for some reason to possess that). But want to make sure Alakso is square - was your postage figured into the deal? Will you get that from Roy?

Merry Christmas and best wishes for the New Year!

Dan
Glad you received your socket Dan :yahoo: . That didn't take long! I told Roy I'd eat the shipping to you as punishment for not contacting him sooner, LOL.

Now see everyone, yes I can be an ass (like on the manual cam chain adj. thread) but I really do try to be the best human being I can. I learn everyday from my mistakes and I make a lot of them. I just let my emotions get the best of me sometimes, and yes I also get a little defensive. My Bad!

Merry Christmas to all our Troops (especially the Jar Heads, Semper-fi!) around the world. May you all be blessed and protected as you serve our GREAT NATION!!!

this is the list as of now if there is an asterisks next to your name you still havn't sent me your address. so please pm me your address asap. i hope to ship these by mid week.

Gone!!

bigg john

kxb44

antirustbug

spinblue

cadman

hudson

phobostx

double_entendre

icedog75

harald

v2win

sportsguy

glossblk08

iliveforcurves

macforu

Soon!!

buf2phx

silveradoslick

edjo69

markjenn

bigtime

anthony *

tbwrench

bill

not2shabby

rsvlfeej

effjayare

galaxy blue *

bbdig

rogue

mwpenn

rfulcher

bmwhd *

fjrmarc01

avgeek

redtail

fjrrider08

hotrodhonddog

clubber *

ray

cheapskate2

mtnhigh

karstenp

cavy (only if he gets his avatar to bring me some wine. actually she can skip the wine i don't drink)

v ger

prubert

radio howie

squeezer

cota95

shineypartsup

scottyUSN

still need those addresses

I got mine Roy. Man, nice job. You should have my payment by now. Understand that there are lots of retards, morons, dickheads, and general un-employable and un-trainable people on this forum, basic losers. There is also a large number of people that appreciate the machining and craftsmanship exhibited in the fabrication of this socket. Way to hang for not allowing one of the aforementioned to chink your armor. Fook-um hard and fook-um good...or shoot em. No, don't waste a bullet...just fook-um!

I got mine Roy. Man, nice job. You should have my payment by now. Understand that there are lots of retards, morons, dickheads, and general un-employable and un-trainable people on this forum, basic losers. There is also a large number of people that appreciate the machining and craftsmanship exhibited in the fabrication of this socket. Way to hang for not allowing one of the aforementioned to chink your armor. Fook-um hard and fook-um good...or shoot em. No, don't waste a bullet...just fook-um!
Lowcountry, yer obviously a whippersnapper and fergit some of us is old fartz.

To us a load (a fook-um byproduct for you youngsters) is more valuable than a bullet. And harder to come by, too.

Jes' sayin'

All done. except those i don't have addresses for. i didn't think it was ever gonna happen. thanks for keeping the faith. now on to the next project.

buf2phx

silveradoslick

edjo69

markjenn

bigtime

anthony *

tbwrench

bill

not2shabby

rsvlfeej

effjayare

galaxy blue

bbdig

rogue

mwpenn

rfulcher

bmwhd

fjrmarc01

avgeek

redtail

fjrrider08

hotrodhonddog

clubber *

ray

cheapskate2

mtnhigh

karstenp

cavy (only if he gets his avatar to bring me some wine. actually she can skip the wine i don't drink)

v ger

prubert

radio howie

squeezer

cota95

shineypartsup

scottyUSN

petey

Thank you very much, Roy. Great job.

Payment ($27.75 + shipping) was placed in the mail this evening 12/17/09.

All done. except those i don't have addresses for. i didn't think it was ever gonna happen. thanks for keeping the faith. now on to the next project.

I would keep a few on the shelf Roy, I guarantee some will be late to the party and ask, "Are you still making those...I'd like one."

i made 10 extra. 5 are gone already.

I would keep a few on the shelf Roy, I guarantee some will be late to the party and ask, "Are you still making those...I'd like one."

See what I mean? I bet by the end of 2010 you'll be getting requests for a couple dozen more... new members all the time, dontcha know?

Late to the party. Since you still have 5 I will go for one. PM sent.

Thanks

Thanks

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Thanks

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:
You KNEW it would happen, dincha Shiny....not just this fast. :p

Latest posts