SW-FOG 2011 Room Sharing Thread, Cut Your Costs!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any body looking for a roomy?( Tuesday thru Saturday) I'd be interested in splitting the room/cost. I don't smoke or snore...

Last edited by a moderator:
Any body looking for a roomy?( Tuesday thru Saturday) I'd be interested in splitting the room/cost. I don't smoke or snore...
petey, if you want to room with me Tuesday thru Friday please let me know. My Gal Donna wound up with her four grandchildren, so she now can't go.

Let me know if you want to bunk with me, but I do snore according to Miss Donna; I do not smoke! I will then call up Cheryl and get a 2 twin bed room.

Please respond here, or 480-440-4666 or [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
petey, if you want to room with me Tuesday thru Friday please let me know. My Gal Donna wound up with her four grandchildren, so she now can't go.

Let me know if you want to bunk with me, but I do snore according to Miss Donna; I do not smoke! I will then call up Cheryl and get a 2 twin bed room.

Please respond here, or 480-440-4666 or [email protected]
What ever you do Petey don't let Don on top. You will sufocate and die and we won't see you again. :eek: :p