• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

"The Last" Soltek HID Light Thread!!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, now I'm concerned. I made the order on the 16th last month for the Solteks, but I just checked my account on your site Ian and it doesn't show any past orders for my account. I'm assuming it got flushed somehow in the startup problems, but I neeeeed to know if in fact I'm in there. :dntknw: Thanks.

Jim

Well, now I'm concerned. I made the order on the 16th last month for the Solteks, but I just checked my account on your site Ian and it doesn't show any past orders for my account. I'm assuming it got flushed somehow in the startup problems, but I neeeeed to know if in fact I'm in there. :dntknw: Thanks.
Jim
Hmmm, just checked mine and it's showing the same thing. Interested in the response.

Mike

Jim
Same story here. I sent Skyway an email form his site.

I'm sure he will get us an answer soon. Probably one of those pesky computer problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys. All orders are in place if your credit card has been charged.
I've been trying not to look at those statements lately, it makes me nauseous.

I forced myself to look and I did get charged, thanks Ian.

Mike

I, too, dreaded looking at my credit car info. But using the Internet I confirmed my worst fears. Yes, I did buy those lights. Going to have to have a garage sale or work a couple Saturdays as my wife will not be happy. But since I really like riding at night on long trips w/o scenery and since the west has it's share of critters. I've already racked up (pun intended) 6-7 deer a horse and a mule as well as countless rabbits and little critters while driving big rigs and my automobile. I know how they pop up out of no where. I feel it is a safety issue. Sounds good to me, I think my bride will agree over time.

LC

Last Call. ;)

[SIZE=18pt]Group Buy Pricing Ends Today!![/SIZE]

That means shipping tomorrow! hooray!
That has nothing to do with when they ship - the end of the group buy that is.

They are supposed to have started shipping already. They better have. I have been eagerly awaiting a "They're HERE" post from sombody this week. No dice.

As it is, I think it's too late for me to install them for the IBR, which is the main reason I bought them. I wonder what the return policy is. :(

That means shipping tomorrow! hooray!
That has nothing to do with when they ship - the end of the group buy that is.

They are supposed to have started shipping already. They better have. I have been eagerly awaiting a "They're HERE" post from sombody this week. No dice.

As it is, I think it's too late for me to install them for the IBR, which is the main reason I bought them. I wonder what the return policy is. :(
The tupperware is off and the HID converted Piaa 910`s are hanging by the wires, waiting. I have the luxury of waiting till Fri. nite as I have a whole two hundred miles to StL. :rolleyes:

Just a suggestion? If they show-up after you leave home, have them next day air to the Hotel and install them there? I`m sure you would have some help :drinks: if needed!

I can now report that lights are arriving to GB participants, CA residents that is. I still don't have the UPS tracking info I've been requesting for several days, but I spoke to a GB player this afternoon who has them.

As soon as I have more info on tracking #'s, everyone will get them as well.

I did request prioritised shipping to IBR riders, but I think they're mostly out of state, and there's even one in AZ!! :dribble:

I can now report that lights are arriving to GB participants, CA residents that is. I still don't have the UPS tracking info I've been requesting for several days, but I spoke to a GB player this afternoon who has them.

I did request prioritised shipping to IBR riders, but I think their mostly out of state, and there's even one in AZ!! :dribble:
Yeah, but that AZ rider may have the brightest lit Schwin StingRay in town, at the rate his repair is going.. :eek:

Good news Ian, and thanks for the post!

I did request prioritised shipping to IBR riders, but I think their mostly out of state, and there's even one in AZ!! :dribble:

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Well, it would seem than when I arrived home this evening -

My set of Bambi lights was awaiting my fondle .....

They're Here !!!

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: