The Utah 1088

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warchild

Benevolent Dictator
Reaction score
Well, crap... :(

I am knee-deep in the Endurance Riding season, and can't spend as much time as I want to working on enhancing this forum. Last weekend, it was HookersXX rally in Reno, NV. This weekend, it's the Utah 1088 Endurance Rally. I depart in 2 hours for the Start Line in Salt Lake City.

There is a big pre-event BBQ Thursday night, Tech Inspection and Odometer Check on Friday, and the event itself begins at 8AM Saturday morning, and ends exactly 24 hours later. A minimum of 1141 miles must be accumulated in order to be considered a "finisher". But to do well in the standings, folks will have a *much* higher number... B)

When I return on June 28, I'll be going balls out making this forum THE place to be for the FJR enthusiast!
thumb.gif

There are a large number of FJRs in the this year's field; I will try to find a computer to log on and keep y'all updated.

Wish me luck, dudes....
burnout.gif

Good luck then, shiny side up and all that. We'll try to keep it down to a dull roar until your return. With faggy pics and shit kept to a minimum. :p

I'm sure you'll do great in the rally. :D

To me this forum is already the place to be, I like it much beter than the others due to the speed of navigation and the view new posts work wonderful. This and the micapeak email list is all I will use soon.

At the door right about now, thanks for the words of encouragement, gents.

I am taking the XX to this event this time.... we all know what happen the last time I took a FJR to the Utah 1088.... :(

Hope your odometer turns over safely & faster than the USSA Deficit. Keep the Road Kills to a minimum. TJ