THX

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

saread

Reaction score
Thanks to George and Dave for doing the breakfast thing. Much thanks to the vendors who provided the goodies. For me, special thanks to Adventure Motorsports for the gift certificate. They are always my shop of choice. Was great to see you all again.

Thanks to George and Dave for doing the breakfast thing. Much thanks to the vendors who provided the goodies. For me, special thanks to Adventure Motorsports for the gift certificate. They are always my shop of choice. Was great to see you all again.
I need to phrase that differently; it was great to meet you all, and I look forward to seeing you again!

Yep - big thanks to Dave and George! Once again the local vendors came through with great support for us, too, so thanks to them. :)

Great to see everyone again and to meet new folks as well.

duane

Great turnout this year, glad to be able to put this together again! Y'all make it worth the effort! :) Niehart came through again with some really neat SWAG, considering the economy our local dealers supported us well! Don't forget to return the favor.

A few pics of BFast and the show...

Niehart holding court.

DSCN1968.jpg

Tee Shirt!

DSCN1971.jpg

DSCN1970.jpg

DSCN1969.jpg

STen...and serious too.

DSCN1958.jpg

Alien...

DSCN1959A.jpg

Niehart in on the STen action...

DSCN1965.jpg

Finally, for ahchiu!

DSCN1962.jpg

--G

Last edited by a moderator:
George and Dave thank you for putting the pre-show breakfast together.

Nice to see everybody, especially Dave and Colleen looking so well. :yahoo:

Great to see our long distance visitors Barb and Tyler in attendance.

DB

Pie fixes everything

Thx's
+1 on that, Thanks Dave and George for the great breakfast meet and all the goodies

IMG_1269.JPG

but since pie was not ready that early in the morning you had to compromise.

IMG_1294.JPG

But you do have your new Avaitar

I will post more tomorrow.

Extra thanks goes to sportsguy for finding the *PIE* plaque for Niehart. For once, he was speechless...until the second Bloody Mary kicked in! ;)

Thanks Duhwayne!

--G

Extra thanks goes to sportsguy for finding the *PIE* plaque for Niehart. For once, he was speechless...until the second Bloody Mary kicked in! ;)

Thanks Duhwayne!

--G
MORE than happy to help... ;)

...and I'm letting this one slide...crap, it's gettin' so a guy can't go to an event and harass people without inadvertently picking up a new handle...

Thanks to George and Dave for organizing this meet with all the cool prizes! :yahoo:

As usual, it was nice to meet people in person that I've only "seen" on the forum.

And it was nice to actually ride to the show this year. It wasn't raining when we left the house, so I convinced the wife to ride with me. I did have to loan her my heated liner to offset the 36 degree temps near my home, but it was worth it to get a ride in with her. I think she might have regretted it on the ride home when it dumped rain the whole way. :eek:

Thanks for the thanks guys but you folks are the reason it fun. We had folks from Bend, OR; Campbell River, BC; Santa Clara, CA; Seattle, WA. Good folks who are like minded and are willing to laugh and have fun. I look forward to it ever year.

Tyler and Barb togeather, they just crack me up. To very sharp wits and they are not afraid to use that wit.

My forum buddy from Bend whom I had never met but found my Duc in a local shop down there. Just great to meet him.

Topcase, allride, Brad's Brother [can't belive I forgot his name, I'm old damn it] and Curly Joe, always good to have new folks, well, not sure about that Joe guy.

The floaters there and looking good and bring prizes.

Auburn's kid, just too cool.

The dry sider's that came across the passes.

I'm just proud to be part of this group. Thank you folks again. :clapping:

Thanks Dave and George for putting on the breakfast had a great time and it was good to see everyone again.

It was really cool to be in the company of Barb and Tyler again. Something about hugs from you two that can take the chill out of your bones on a cold morning ride and brighten an otherwise grey morning.

The M/C show seems to get smaller and smaller every year, kind of disappointing. That also seemed to be the general consensus in the bike parking garage when I was leaving as well; better variety of bikes in the garage than in the show......go figure.

Take it easy everyone,

J

Thanks Dave and George for setting up a great event again. Always good to see everyone again (and Tyler for flying up to see us all)

Thanks George and Dave for going all out in the gathering of trinkets and trash... you really get the the local vendors to shell out the goods.

Once again a great PNW gathering. Great food, great people, and great times... look forward to the next one.