• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Two WIndshields for Sale - Gen 3 (Stock) & Gen 1 (Stock)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ignacio

Intramural Culture Warrior
Staff member
Reaction score
Cleaning out the garage. Three windshields for sale.

SOLD #1 Cee Baileys Dark Tint for a Gen 3. This windshield is in perfect condition. I measure it as 21" high and 21" wide (or +2") and have a picture of a stock windshield for comparison. I can remove vinyl decal if you want me to. WIndshield is a llittle too short for me at 6' 4" and went with a V-Stream.

$160 new from CB plus shipping. I'll sell for $120 including shipping CONUS. PayPal preferred.

MWK02745.jpg

MWK02742.jpg

#2 Stock windhsield for a Gen 3. This windshield is in perfect condition.

$60 including shipping CONUS. PayPal preferred.

Sold

MWK02744.jpg

#3 Stock windshield for a Gen 1. This windshield is in good condition...several scuffs on it. You can see shadows of them on the right half, but I wouldn't consider them bad.

$60 including shipping CONUS. PayPal preferred.

MWK02743.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Any chance the gen1 shield would clean up with some plexus or other type of polish?
Clean up, absolutely. Will the scuff's go away because of plexus or polish, probably not. Gen 1 shields aren't supposed to be coated so some abrasive and lots of elbow grease, and the scuff's might go away.

10-4. I'll ponder on it for a while. My current stock shield has been damaged by some type of chemical it appears. If I can't get a satisfactory look out of mine, I may be interested.