Wayne (ExtremeMarine) and Annette Update

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Get well soon guys it was great to meet you hope gets well. I will see if I can get some hydraulic fluid to help move the healing along.

Wayne and his wife were the last one's I talked to from the group before heading out Sunday morning. Wayne handed me his camera and I took a picture of him and his wife before they headed out. Sorry to hear about this unfortunate accident. I hope you both heal quickly.

Herkypilot

DAAANNNGGGG!

You DID NOT have permission to throw your FJR down the embankment. It has been repeatedly discussed here, from now on, there will be no further issuance of permission slips to "fall down".

That being said....

You DO, absolutely, have our permission to heal quickly and recover fully!

What an unfortunate turn of events....and you have maintained your sense of humpr and importance.

Both of you get well soon!

Sorry to hear this. It is indeed with mixed emotion that I read it. Sad that the accident happened but happy that all has ended well. We will keep you both in our prayers, heal quickly and get back on the bike. B)

I had the pleasure of sitting at their table for dinner on Saturday night. I enjoyed their company. Praying for your quick recovery, Annette and Wayne.

wow...

I dont know what to say, Other than heal quickly.

Today was a bad one all around. I was riding with a friend in Arkansas on 123 and he wrecked his 600 mile 08 ZX10R right behind me...

This is making me sick to my stomach thinking about this. :(

Damn guys, I am sorry that they are going through this. Broken bones are never fun...

Heal quick! Perhaps a shiny black 09 is in your future!

These injuries sound vaguely familiar. I guess now is a good time to tell Wayne the "suppository" story. :huh:

Very sad to hear of this. After all the work you two have done for the EOM meet it seems the collective Karma should have gotten you home safe no matter what.

Wishing you both a speedy recovery.

I guess now is a good time to tell Wayne the "suppository" story. :huh:
Scab, that story had me laughing so hard Sunday night that my ribcage hurt the next day. You definitely know how make a pretty sad story come out funny in the end. No pun intended!

I guess now is a good time to tell Wayne the "suppository" story. :huh:
Scab, that story had me laughing so hard Sunday night that my ribcage hurt the next day. You definitely know how make a pretty sad story come out funny in the end. No pun intended!
I missed that one and, well, I think I'm glad...

sorry to hear about this. I know it has been offered but if anything needs to be taken back to Mi. i have a 24' enclosed car hauler and am disabled so I have a lot of time. being ex navy i'm used to hauling Marines and their crap around. and Wayne, being naked in a room full of women is only bad if they are laughing. so were they? :unsure:

Latest posts