What did you do to your FJR today?

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soaked it in patron tequila and burned the fuker to the ground..I shit in the fuel tank 4 years ago and fuked the tailpipe 2 times last year..

Die you simple minded thread.. die.
Proving you do indeed have a pencil dick.
Mi bueno Amigo Tomaso, don't give Bustanut joker that much credit Hombre! He would be complimented if you called his wanger a pencil dick, in reality it is approximately the size and shape of a sewing needle ese! JSNS, un poquito; Arriba-Ai!
Actually, the other day he was complaining of it being bruised and swollen, and the size and shape of a button. So now we know why. I hear he sent Zilla pictures. I was fortunately not on the mailing list.

Here's the true story of Bust's surgery:

IMG952245_1.jpg

That's the only picture I have...OR is it??

Changed the oil and filter in the '07. Replaced the brass bushing that actuates the push rod in the clutch lever. Of course I greased it properly. If I had performed the proper maintenance on the first one I would not have had to replace it. Stuff like that is actually in the manual but I was just too smart to use that information.
uhoh.gif

Replaced well-worn front PR3 for a new PR2.

For those concerned that the PR2s might be "old stock", the date code on mine is "05/14".. Good for many years to come, I'll wear it out in the next month.

Ready for the 48/10

Changed the oil in the '15.

Cleaned and greased the pivot points for the clutch and brake levers.

Removed the orange and white warning sticker from the top of the tank. It never bothered me that much but it sure seemed important to some folks.

Installed the RealTime Industries reflective stickers to the rear of my side cases. I had too many bubbles in the first set I put on, removing the first ones was TOUGH!

Washed and waxed it.

Loading it up now for what I am sure will be a very wet and rain soaked 5 day Arkansas ride.

Damn Wheaton. At least it couldn't have been me in your dream to be on the receiving end of said plug. Once is enough to get smacked on shoulder ( and not in armored area) with several ounce (??) pc of stainless steel doing about 80mph. Oh yea,, changed my oil with the fresh red stuff I use.

Removed the OEM top case, mount plate and Stiffy Kit. Based on the recommendation (and pics
punk.gif
) of a member and his Dad here, installed Givi's SR357 and V46 top case. It was a bit of a pain as the angle of the assembly was off a bit and required two washers in the rear as reported by others. I also drill & repainted the rear deck holes as I could not get all 3 bolts to start in the holes.

In a few minutes I am going to suit up with the wife and go on an ice cream run. Rota Spring Farms here we come.

by,
bye.gif

Dave

New tires, Avon XD's. Wrapped header pipes with high heat tape. Changed oil and filter. New OEM radiator. New Cox grill. Washed and waxed her. <gasp>

Latest posts