Where are the 2012 FJRs

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got the call yesterday, my FJR was delivered and sitting in a crate. :yahoo: They said they'd leave it in the crate until I was ready to pick it up. (EARLY spring) I think I'll go over to check it out this weekend and touch the box.
Congrats! :)

Sure you can wait until spring ? ;)

--G

Me thinks the 2012 is the most gorgeous FJR ever made!

..and if KrZy8, 06, is in fact dead, I'll find a gen2 with low miles and, uhh, character, then send to Garuld for Ferarri red paint.

I love red FJR's...

IMG_2453.jpg

That sure is a purty bike! After I'm done abusing my 2nd 2004...I may just pick up a nice used 2012...so you take care of that one special for me, so it will be in good condition for when I look to buy it. Put lots of farkles on it for me too! I like farkles...

Congrats on your bike! :clapping:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got the call yesterday, my FJR was delivered and sitting in a crate. :yahoo: They said they'd leave it in the crate until I was ready to pick it up. (EARLY spring) I think I'll go over to check it out this weekend and touch the box.
Woohoo! Man, I don't think I would wait for spring. I'd be tearing my hair out. :hyper:

Put lots of farkles on it for me too! I like farkles...
I hope you like the Corbin Smuggler. I finally received it and put it on last night. Wow, that's slick! I don't care to spend that much on another farkle but... yeah, still slick. Oh, and I received the reflective decals from Real Time Industries yesterday. Two days after ordering it! Damn, that was fast. Alex, if you're reading this, you rock man!

Woohoo! Man, I don't think I would wait for spring. I'd be tearing my hair out. :hyper:

I'll just torment my wife more than usual. ;)