• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WTB: Givi SR357 and GenII seats

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NBB

Reaction score
These parts will be used on a '06.

I am looking for both a Givi SR357 rear rack mount that will most likely be modified to be a bit bigger. And a seat, if a newer one, mine will be sent in for modifications,.

Thanks for looking.

Since used SR357's are scarce right now, I'm looking at a new one , but everywhere I look is coming up with are out of stock, except for e-bay, but I would rather go through a regular vendor. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Since used SR357's are scarce right now, I'm looking at a new one , but everywhere I look is coming up with are out of stock, except for e-bay, but I would rather go through a regular vendor. Any ideas?
Thanks in advance.
Just because a vendor is out of stock on an item doesn't mean he can't get it for you. You might contact them and see what kind of delivery time they can give you.

I believe I have one. I just posted a for sale ad for it. I didn't want to split up the rack and case but maybe we can figure something out.

Kyle (319)430-1162

I have found the needed Givi SR357 and am in the process of getting it supersized. Thanks to all that pm'ed with offers.

-K

Latest posts