• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro Anti-Vibe Light Brackets

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, you do nice work! Whenever you get up and running with some more, would love a set. Have your block off plates, wish I had the talent at machining you do!

Man, you do nice work! Whenever you get up and running with some more, would love a set. Have your block off plates, wish I had the talent at machining you do!
I am making another 10 sets now and will let folks know when completed.

Dave

Looks nice Dave..... I'm in no hurry as its winter, just got 5" of snow last night and I haven't gotten the ski's and track on the bike just yet....

Got around to mounting up the brackets and lights on my Gen 1 today. Waiting on the dimmer before I do the final wiring. I left them unpainted. Great job on the brackets!!

IMAG0124.jpg
IMAG0120.jpg
IMAG0118.jpg

Got around to mounting up the brackets and lights on my Gen 1 today. Waiting on the dimmer before I do the final wiring. I left them unpainted. Great job on the brackets!!
IMAG0124.jpg
IMAG0120.jpg
So it looks like we have success for the Gen1's !!!!
smile.png
Looks nice, now a nice bright yellow paint on them and your good to go.
rolleyes.gif
Wait a minute isn't there a bike like that. I am almost done with the next batch and I should be ready to ship on Tuesday for the rest of the folks who are interested.

Dave

If you want one of the prototype dimmers, let me know. I'd be willing to part with one so you don't have to wait. It won't have the longer leads or single wire hole though.

Brackets look great. Since you're waiting for the dimmer though, I'd spend a few minutes myself and rattle can them :)

If you want one of the prototype dimmers, let me know. I'd be willing to part with one so you don't have to wait. It won't have the longer leads or single wire hole though.

Brackets look great. Since you're waiting for the dimmer though, I'd spend a few minutes myself and rattle can them
smile.png
I'll take you up on the dimmer. Just PM me a price.

If I get the urge, I'll paint the brackets. As you can tell, my bike is no beauty queen. I'm working on an aux fuel cell now.

Thanks,

John

SFCJCA - thanks for the pics, they look great on Old Blue...

Payment sent for GEN 1 & FZ1 Mirrors when you get them finished...

Now I need to buy some lights...

**** I have an idea for your next billet project *****

Make a nice placard that has the FJR1300 logo or something fun for the desk or maybe my toolbox, maybe with Yamaha Tuning Forks logo on either side would be cool !!! I'd bet they would sell nicely.... we can all paint them ourselves if we like...

Thanks Dave - nice work...

Last edited by a moderator:
SFCJCA - thanks for the pics, they look great on Old Blue...

Payment sent for GEN 1 & FZ1 Mirrors when you get them finished...

Now I need to buy some lights...

**** I have an idea for your next billet project *****

Make a nice placard that has the FJR1300 logo or something fun for the desk or maybe my toolbox, maybe with Yamaha Tuning Forks logo on either side would be cool !!! I'd bet they would sell nicely.... we can all paint them ourselves if we like...

Thanks Dave - nice work...
Thanks,

I will get them shipped out tomorrow. Now I best get out to the shop and finish them up.

See ya,

Dave

Got mine in today - super nice machining and finish on them.... think I'm going to paint them black before the install...
Also got my lights on the way from Justin - great guy to work with btw...

Looking forward to the results....

Thanks Dave !!!!

Got the brackets today Dave, very nice work! (not like I expected less from you)
smile.png
Now, as soon as I can, I will powder coat them….maybe clear….decisions, decisions….

Thanks again for a great product!

Any Suggestions for painting these brackets...

I'd like to paint them black....??

Rust-oleum ?!?

Any Suggestions for painting these brackets...
I'd like to paint them black....??

Rust-oleum ?!?
Yes that is what I used, Rust-Oleum Gloss Protective Enamel in Black. They have several colors you can go with. Your local Lowes store will have it. I can't tell the difference between the Rusto or the original black yamaha color. But then again you have a blue bike. I am thinking bright yellow would be my choice.

I gave mine a couple of coats and if you have a warm place to put them even better. If I remember correctly I put mine on top my boiler for 24 hours prior to instilation. If you do it right after spraying them it will help the paint to sit flat an smooth out real nice. Least it worked for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.