• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm late, as usual, but I'm just starting to figure all this stuff out. Bought an '07 FJR latelatelate in the season and now starting to think that, if spring ever arrives here on the edge of the Arctic Circle (Minnesota), this gadget would be nice to have. Not sure of the price, not sure where to send the money, would appreciate greatly whatever information I can get. Thank you.

Well its been over a year since the prices have changed on the Big Foot. Since the USPS is trying to balance there bottom line by upping there postal rates there isn't much I can do. The Canadian folks seem to be getting hit the hardest. First class and Priority mail to Canada has just about doubled since the first of the year.

New pricing in first post: CLICKY

Dave / WynPro

Last edited by a moderator:
Still a gigantic bargain, IMO, Dave. Both your BigFoot (and other CNC stuff) and the USPS Priority shipping on smallish sized packages.

UPS hasn't exactly kept their prices level either.

Thanks,

I will get it shipped out tomorrow. I am currently chained to my cube working to pay the man.

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Dang - didn't know about this gadget when I ordered the RAM BONE - could have saved some postage by getting both at once.

Is the price in the first post the up to date price ?

Thanks ! Riona

Dang - didn't know about this gadget when I ordered the RAM BONE - could have saved some postage by getting both at once.
Is the price in the first post the up to date price ?

Thanks ! Riona
Yes. Dave updated on 03/06/13 to reflect increased shipping rates.

Yep. Painted black. Right after I stuck it on with JB Weld and red loctite on the screws. It ain't goin' anywhere now.

The paint gets sand blasted pretty quickly by road spooge, but easy enough to shoot it again with a rattle can now and then. ;)

I got mine installed a few days ago, It was with great sadness I took a grinder to the back side. Full holeshot system and it hit the pipe. I don't know if something is different about my bike or pipes. Anyway It works great, JB weld and loctited.

I'm quite sure Dave would have done a better job adjusting the fit, but I didn't get it to look at anyway ;)

I got mine installed a few days ago, It was with great sadness I took a grinder to the back side. Full holeshot system and it hit the pipe. I don't know if something is different about my bike or pipes. Anyway It works great, JB weld and loctited.I'm quite sure Dave would have done a better job adjusting the fit, but I didn't get it to look at anyway
wink.png
Point taken, sorry you had to go through the extra work. If possible can you send me a picture. I would like to see

where the interference is.

Note: If you have two brother slip ons you will need a modified version.

Note: If you have muzzy exhaust you will need a modified version.

Note: If you have Leo Vince slip –ons you will need a modified version.

Note: If you have Beowulf pipes it will extremely close with a modified verson.

Note: If you have holeshot slip on pipes it will fit just fine.

Note: If you have Holeshot full system you will need a modified version.

Note: This will not work with the Remus exhaust system.

Note: If you have staintune exhaust there will be an interference and may not work. (email me)

Dave

I install mine last week. I did have to grind a small spot on the kickstand to get it fit but, not any big deal at all> JB Weld and lock tite are your friends
smile.png

I recommend.
ok.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.