• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

WynPro ( BIG-FOOT)

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Paypal'd for a gen III this morning. Saw a few in Kingsport and knew I had to have one.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking forward to recieving and putting it on. This will compliment the modified hockey puck sidestand shoe on our '76 bike.

Last edited by a moderator:
As an FYI...

When I initially installed my new Bigfoot on the 2014 last year, it required a little grinding on the cast iron kickstand foot, which is a rough cast iron part. I tried just installing it without using any JB Weld, but even with the screws fully tight, the foot was a bit loose and rattled around.

I eventually re-installed it, bedding the foot into a thick layer of JB Weld (till it squishes out the sides, then wipe off the excess) and using Red Loctite on the screws for a truly permanent installation, just like what I had done with my 2005 FJR back at the beginning of this thread. FWIW - The 2005's BigFoot is still as secure as the day it was installed.

I expected to have to file or grind for a good fit. Already had the tools out to do so. But mine fit like skin. Nothing needed but loctite and a screwdriver.

Dave,

Just sent PayPal for Modified Big Foot, Gen III for my 2015 FJR1300A.

Had one for my 2006, and now need it for the 2015!

Mike

Dave i just sent you a paypal for a standard big foot , gen 3 big foot and Pair plates

Regards

Rick

Dave,

Thanks, received the big foot---VERY fast shipment!.......btw, why is there a cutout for the Gen III? I'm sure it's in the thread and I missed it, just curious....

Mike

Well, if I would have just looked before I asked....post 446 explains it. When I put mine on just now, it was up on the center stand---I didn't see why the clearance was needed because the stand was down....I get it now....

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.