SE Ohio / W Virginia RAMBLE 4/30-5/03 '15

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Top_Speed1

Panama Canal Crosser
Reaction score

Just as the website says... easy as 1, 2, 3!

1) Visit the SE Ohio / W Virginia 2015 Website
2) Book your Lodging
3) Fill-in the Form on the SEO-website w your info. (There are no Rally/Event Fees)
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Done!

Website/ Registration Form | Attendee's & Question Results (no personal info) | Group Spotwalla Page (pass: RAMBLE)

Attendee List (for ease, now kept on website only)

*If anyone's info needs to be edited, please contact me!
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks good KJ...
Thanks Joezep!!!, I showed it to Debbie and told her I took the reins on for this event. Her response was... I hope the server crashes, and It's just another one of your excuses to be bromancing away from me, again!
I laughed...and... It's not going well. I may be stag for the Penn Run on MEM day weekend.

You are the MAN! Great registration website. I'm booked in the Microtel for Friday & Saturday night. Also signed up for the shenanigans on Saturday evening. Looking forward to it!

Wine Guy said:You are the MAN! Great registration website. I'm booked in the Microtel for Friday & Saturday night. Also signed up for the shenanigans on Saturday evening. Looking forward to it!
Hmmm, so if I decided to make this outing, I might be able to ride down with you on Friday...

Haven't checked with the boss yet (niether the one who pays me, nor the one who cashes my paycheck). I will do some recon and see what the possibilities are for this.

You betcha Mike - would love to ride in with you! I've also asked Tim (madmudder) and Charlie (Huey Lewis) to join the fun. Hopefully there will be a few of us Canucks heading your way to pick you up!

I'm book at the Microtel for Thu-Sun. Thanks for taking the ball and running with it, KJ!

If anyone wants a decent place to eat I suggest Mary B's restaurant. It's 3.5 miles north of the Microtel on Route 14. Huge portions and priced right and real close to the local Yamaha dealership. They are called Lemon and Barrets and pretty decent to deal with.

Should anyone have need of anything mechanical I live about 15 minutes north of Mineral Wells and my garage will be available. I don't want to offer up the truck so it's best if you avoid crashing and such.

John

Updated the Website, trying to get the upload .gpx files (php page) figured out w permissions, spam detection etc., and, not as easy as you'd think. ;)

Anything else y'all think? justa hollar

Reg'd. I think Jim-Bob is coming down with me.
With any luck, it won't be -2 @ 75mph coming up the 400 on the return trip like last year!
I hope that's -2C and not F! Still bad enough and for May at that.
It will be good to see u again Steve :)

I am in!!!! Definitely for Friday and Saturday night. I will have to talk to the work boss..... And see if I can beg for the whole day of Friday off also. :) I mean, I already have Thursday off.... might as well make it a 4 day weekend!!!! ;)

I am looking forward to spring.... And towards meeting lots of new people. And a few old ones. Lots of old ones? Hmm... That doesn't sound right, now.....

Here's to spring!!!

I'll be sitting this one out. You guys have a blast.

I'll be sitting this one out. You guys have a blast.
Sorry to hear Heidi (I'm not sure I'll be on the bike, but if not I plan on driving down in the car for the parking lot shenanigans Saturday)...guess I'll see you at EOM then.