SE Ohio / W Virginia RAMBLE 4/30-5/03 '15

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I never cease to wonder about the abuse we will subject ourselves to, for a free T-Shirt.
laugh.png
Not sure how much abuse this will be actually?

Hey KJ to get the T shirt it all has to go in your mouth not up your nose and in your lap
smile.png
Always a comedian in da group! I'll bring windshield wipers with a re-directed recyclable trough. Yeah, I've thought about this already :) hehe

Jackets...I thought there would be nice jackets. Sheesh.
evilsmiley.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Anybody up for a little "Day-Ride" to SEO?

Bockelrider and I are meeting up at the BEE BOP Diner, at the corner of Ohio Rt 250 and Rt 93 in Wilmot, Ohio at 9:00 a.m. Wednesday 5-13-15.

No jackets, no patches, no stickers, no nothing, just show up ride, and tell lies.

I'm going to tell Steve that his Rogain treatments are really working well, and he's going to tell me that my diet is making me look a lot slimmer.

Hope to see someone.

Bockelrider and I are meeting up at the BEE BOP Diner, at the corner of Ohio Rt 250 and Rt 93 in Wilmot, Ohio at 9:00 a.m. Wednesday 5-13-15.

No jackets, no patches, no stickers, no nothing, just show up ride, and tell lies.

I'm going to tell Steve that his Rogain treatments are really working well, and he's going to tell me that my diet is making me look a lot slimmer.

Hope to see someone.
Beebop's Grill is at 250 & 62...must be nice to be retired. Dress warm, old man.

Hope to see someone.
Lucky you!... I'm like the rest, werking.

Have fun Ray, and, you might wanna bring the jacket
wink.png

Joe,

You are right again! You must live to correct me. It's rt. 62 and rt.250 in Wilmot, Ohio.

I'm old and I forget stuff, the older I get the more I forget.

Joe, You are right again! You must live to correct me. It's rt. 62 and rt.250 in Wilmot, Ohio.

I'm old and I forget stuff, the older I get the more I forget.
Yeah but 93 south of 250 is one of my favorite roads...especially that section between Baltic & Fresno.

For those who missed it, here is a video I made to show two of those Long, flat, boring roads. Lucky for me, they are 15 minutes from my house
smile.png