SE Ohio / W Virginia RAMBLE 4/30-5/03 '15

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am in!!!! Definitely for Friday and Saturday night. I will have to talk to the work boss..... And see if I can beg for the whole day of Friday off also.
smile.png
I mean, I already have Thursday off.... might as well make it a 4 day weekend!!!!
wink.png
I am looking forward to spring.... And towards meeting lots of new people. And a few old ones. Lots of old ones? Hmm... That doesn't sound right, now..... Here's to spring!!!
Awesome! Glad to see you on the attendee list! :) and, good luck w yur boss!

Heidi- we'll miss you honey! :(

Joe- good deal, maybe I can get you to keep the statistics (clipboard) for the skills part of the shenanigans? :)

SE-Ohio Ramble

Just checked our list, saw we have a HD now in the mix!. So w our group runs... we now have 1 of the official sweep vehicles
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked our list, saw we have a HD now in the mix!. So w our group runs... we now have 1 of the official sweep vehicles ;)
But then someone might have to run sweep for him.... To pick up any pieces he looses along the way.... ;) lol

I guess the first one in can just reride the route... Could probably lap the HD. Haha, sorry, had to throw my 2¢ in!! :D

Just checked our list, saw we have a HD now in the mix!. So w our group runs... we now have 1 of the official sweep vehicles
wink.png
But then someone might have to run sweep for him.... To pick up any pieces he looses along the way....
wink.png
lolI guess the first one in can just reride the route... Could probably lap the HD. Haha, sorry, had to throw my 2¢ in!!
biggrin.png
You pretty young females can get away with this! :) me? well... let's just say I have to be neutral.

Just checked our list, saw we have a HD now in the mix!. So w our group runs... we now have 1 of the official sweep vehicles ;)
But then someone might have to run sweep for him.... To pick up any pieces he looses along the way.... ;) lol

I guess the first one in can just reride the route... Could probably lap the HD. Haha, sorry, had to throw my 2¢ in!! :D
You pretty young females can get away with this! :) me? well... let's just say I have to be neutral.
Why, thank you for the compliment!!! :D ;)

And I better watch my back.... What I say could come back to bite me!!! Haha. :/

I am in...

In process of reserving a room, evidently Microtel's reservation system is down for maintenance, and the toll free reservation system (Pakistan)does not see a Microtel in Mineral Wells.
biggrin.png

I will try again later...

I am in...In process of reserving a room, evidently Microtel's reservation system is down for maintenance, and the toll free reservation system (Pakistan)does not see a Microtel in Mineral Wells.
biggrin.png

I will try again later...
They might have it in as Parkersburg?. Glad to have you on-board Wheatie
smile.png

SE-Ohio WV Ramble

I'm all registered...should be fun. See you Thursday night.

I will probably take US 25 to US 23 to 160 at Appalachia to 119 to Charleston to slab. 438 miles. Shoot, that's less than from Wheaton. I may have to add a loop or two.

Edit: Crap. I zoomed in on Google satellite view and realized that this route is divided 4 lane for the whole trip. This will not do. This will be fixed.

I'm all registered...should be fun. See you Thursday night.I will probably take US 25 to US 23 to 160 at Appalachia to 119 to Charleston to slab. 438 miles. Shoot, that's less than from Wheaton. I may have to add a loop or two.

Edit: Crap. I zoomed in on Google satellite view and realized that this route is divided 4 lane for the whole trip. This will not do. This will be fixed.

Here is a good so called short cut for you. In Charleston take I79 north to the Clendenin exit. It might be exit 19. Follow 119 north to Spencer WV and turn left on 33. A couple of blocks turn right on 14 north. Follow 14 to Mineral Wells. Cross over I77 and turn right at the Microtel.

If you want a little more crooked road at the WV Ky border near Williamson WV take 52 south to 44 north back to 119 north at Logan WV.

Hope this helps.

Count me in... hoping to find a roomie for this one.
Awesome~! It would great to have your presence again Lisa
smile.png

...and, you have the most custom paint job of any, so we need the diversity as well! Get your booking done, then get on the list.

SE Ohio Ramble 2015 Website

+ read back about 10 posts, I believe another female (FJRfarrier) was looking for a roomie?, plus there is a Room Share thread here on it.