SE Ohio Spring Ramble - 3-5 May 2013 - Marietta, Ohio Microtel Inn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

extrememarine

Reaction score
Southeast Ohio Spring Ramble Hotel and information thread.

SE Ohio Ramble 2013 website here.

Who: Anyone who wants to...

What: SE Ohio Rambe (duh)

Where: Microtel Inn & Suites, Marietta, Ohio

When: Friday, 3 May 2013 to Sunday, 5 May 2013

Why: because the roads are flat, straight, and boring there...

Hotel info:

Group rate room block under "FJR1300" - $85/night double occupancy + tax. You can get the rooms cheaper on travelocity.com, but those are advance purchase with no refund. The room block will be held until 3 April 2013, then any remaining un-reserved rooms will be returned to the front desk.

Microtel Inn & Suites

506 Pike Street

Marietta, Ohio 45570

(740) 373-7373

Maps:

There will be a map page on the website once we have gpx files ready.

Who's coming?

There is a guestbook feature on the website, sign in there if you're going.

Updated: 4/2/2013

Petey

Chivvalry

Bluebullet

BeemerBro

Beth

Bobcattoo

Dave

Intech

Bockelrider

Mike (Art’s friend)

Road Runner

Blrfjr

Builderwill

Naskie18

FredandJeannesRacer

ShowMeMo

PhilJet09

Intech

Luvtoride

BikerGeek99 (and better half)

RaYzerman

El Toro Joe

John d

Bundie4

wheatonFJR

Gray Ray

Griff

0face

extrememarine

Questions?

You're not allowed to ask questions, this is a Ramble. But you could roll the dice with posting up here or emailing [email protected].

That is all.

Wayne.

Last edited by a moderator:
12 riders signed up already. That's a good group. I guess they like the flat and straight roads and boring roads.

...and the Brewery maybe.

So I went to the Ramble website to sign in and in awe of the banner. Where was that taken and what road is it? Will that be on one of the routes? Gorgeous view!

So I went to the Ramble website to sign in and in awe of the banner. Where was that taken and what road is it? Will that be on one of the routes? Gorgeous view!
The banner at the top is just a canned image that was included with the click and drop site builder I used; it's the only banner picture that was slightly related to riding; but no idea where it was taken; definitely not on the east coast, I'd say.

Now, the lower "SE Ohio" banner is a shot I took on OH-555, northern half, somewhere...

oh555northbound.jpg

The banner at the top is just a canned image that was included with the click and drop site builder I used; it's the only banner picture that was slightly related to riding; but no idea where it was taken; definitely not on the east coast, I'd say.

Now, the lower "SE Ohio" banner is a shot I took on OH-555, northern half, somewhere...

oh555northbound.jpg
Looks kinda like Kansas, right before the cow flew by the window

I like this one better...really shows how flat, straight and boring the SE Ohio roads really are

SEOhio.jpg

Last edited by a moderator: