SE Ohio Spring Ramble - 3-5 May 2013 - Marietta, Ohio Microtel Inn

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
One quick note about the far West end of the West route over by Hocking Hills State Park: All of the private camp grounds in that area "bait" the deer so the happy campers can see lots of then, and they do not allow hunting. That means that there plenty of our four legged friends around. Keep your eyes open.

I was just able to book a room for Saturday night only, so you might want to call if you were told they were booked.

I’ll be the slow guy on the cruiser showing up Saturday evening….
biggrinsmiley.gif

I was just able to book a room for Saturday night only, so you might want to call if you were told they were booked.
biggrinsmiley.gif
That's cool Tom...lookin forward to seeing you again. It's been a while
drinks.gif

biggrinsmiley.gif
That's cool Tom...lookin forward to seeing you again. It's been a while
drinks.gif
Looking forward catching up with my FJR friends on Saturday night.
drinks.gif

One quick note about the far West end of the West route over by Hocking Hills State Park: All of the private camp grounds in that area "bait" the deer so the happy campers can see lots of then, and they do not allow hunting. That means that there plenty of our four legged friends around. Keep your eyes open.
WTF!

I hunt them with my Yamaha......bagged 4 so far.

I hunt them with my Yamaha......bagged 4 so far.
Not a score I choose to challenge. I haven't hit any, but one hit me!

Does anybody know for sure if RT83 is detour free from Lorain County? . That is my shortest route to Zainesville and I guess I will take my chances with deer at 5:00 am Saturday morning vs State Troopers on I77

Put a new Pilot Power up front and some new EBC HH binders up front and in the rear. Spent all afternoon riding to seat the brake pads. Soon as Beth is off school tomorrow we head for Columbus. This is gonna be good.