SE Ohio / W Virginia RAMBLE 4/30-5/03 '15

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like I will be scoutting some of SE Ohio's best twisties this Sunday if the forcast holds...
smile.png
I will report back.
I would try to meet up with you but I'm heading down to the very southern tip of Ohio Sunday.

Looks like it's going to be a good day...enjoy your ride.
Wish I could join you Denny...but I've got a family commitment, at 5:00 on Sunday

KJ I knew you were well travelled but I did not know you were in my back yard. If the weather does not break soon may need all the antifreeze I can get
bad.gif

Looks like I will be scoutting some of SE Ohio's best twisties this Sunday if the forcast holds...
smile.png
I will report back.
I would try to meet up with you but I'm heading down to the very southern tip of Ohio Sunday.

Thanks Denny, Hope things are going well for you.

Hey Tom..... Ill probably be down in SEO on Sunday as well.

We came down 250 to 9 south during the week, and like my brother stated it was a mess.

That being said, it may be totally different on a Sunday

Probably do 800 south, 26 into Marrietta, lunch at the Boat House, then back up the "Triple Nickel"

I'll write a short report on my findings.

I would say though if you are new to the "Ramble" I'd still ride the east side of I 77, there's no better "TWISTIES"

Than 536, 255, etc.

Dastardly Dave.

We've been getting a lot of rain this week...quite a few roads were flooded yesterday afternoon.Look out for mud or dirt ...especially the southern part of 26.

Looks like I will be scoutting some of SE Ohio's best twisties this Sunday if the forcast holds... :) I will report back.

Wish I could join you Denny...but I've got a family commitment, at 5:00 on Sunday
Are you back riding?If you are let me know when you want to go.I'm pretty much limited to Sundays.

smile.png
I will report back.

Are you back riding?If you are let me know when you want to go.I'm pretty much limited to Sundays.
I finally got the ok from my doc on Monday. Uncovered the bike and started it yesterday, for the first time since October. I was going to ride to work today, but woke to thunderstorms. I hope to get out for a while this weekend, but don't have a lot of time...due to family commitments.

I will let you know...

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Tom..... Ill probably be down in SEO on Sunday as well. We came down 250 to 9 south during the week, and like my brother stated it was a mess. That being said, it may be totally different on a Sunday Probably do 800 south, 26 into Marrietta, lunch at the Boat House, then back up the "Triple Nickel" I'll write a short report on my findings. I would say though if you are new to the "Ramble" I'd still ride the east side of I 77, there's no better "TWISTIES" Than 536, 255, etc. Dastardly Dave.
Hi Dave,

We just might cross paths on Sunday, we will likely stay east of 77 on this trip. Have a safe ride & keep an eye out for an angry bird.
rolleyes.gif

photo_zpswg47sasp.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
You two are definitely a couple of wing somethings together
smile.png
More like Larry, his brother Darryl, and his other brother Darryl. And that's just the two of 'em!

We just might cross paths on Sunday, we will likely stay east of 77 on this trip. Have a safe ride, keep an eye out for an angry bird.
rolleyes.gif
Hi, Tom!

Depending on how much I get done, I may get out this weekend as well. Not that I could ever keep up with you'ns'all. If I do get out and head that way, I'll keep an eye out.

Hey Tom..... Ill probably be down in SEO on Sunday as well. We came down 250 to 9 south during the week, and like my brother stated it was a mess. That being said, it may be totally different on a Sunday Probably do 800 south, 26 into Marrietta, lunch at the Boat House, then back up the "Triple Nickel" I'll write a short report on my findings. I would say though if you are new to the "Ramble" I'd still ride the east side of I 77, there's no better "TWISTIES" Than 536, 255, etc. Dastardly Dave.
Hi Dave,

We just might cross paths on Sunday, we will likely stay east of 77 on this trip. Have a safe ride & keep an eye out for an angry bird.
rolleyes.gif

photo_zpswg47sasp.jpg
Another new toy???