SW Wisco Spin!

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Guess I'll be doing an up & back route. Riding up on Saturday, back on Sunday.

So what time is dinner Saturday???

Guess I'll be doing an up & back route. Riding up on Saturday, back on Sunday.
So what time is dinner Saturday???
Excellent Karl.
clapping.gif

I'm thinking it'll be around 6. Marty's making up the route so he should have a better idea.

See you Saturday.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dilemma ...

Do I leave and head north in Thursday night or leave at 6am in Friday to make it to Rockford by 10am??

My brother lives in Sycamore which is only 45 miles from our meet up spot in Rockford.

We all don't like traveling at night but leaving at 6am kinda stinks too.

Parent teacher conferences get over at 7pm Thursday night. That means on the road by 7:30. 3 hours to my brothers house. Then an hour in the morning.

What would you do given the choice.

See u soon

Well damn! I just heard about this from griff yesterday since I was scuba diving and tanning in Mexico all last week when this thread started. I would have enjoyed going up there since I'm not shy about putting miles on my bike - 15k in last 7 months - but I already made other commitments I can't break both Saturday and Sunday.

You guys have fun. The weather couldn't be better for this time of year!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well damn! I just heard about this from griff yesterday since I was scuba diving and tanning in Mexico all last week when this thread started. I would have enjoyed going up there since I'm not shy about putting miles on my bike - 15k in last 7 months - but I already made other commitments I can't break both Saturday and Sunday.
You guys have fun. The weather couldn't be better for this time of year!

I knew something must have been going on with you. I expected you to jump on but you obviously were working real hard somewhere. Hope you had an awesome time. I will take pictures for you.

Made it to my brothers in sycamore. Had a little rain off and on. Temps ranged from 48.9 to 57.

Left right at 7:30. Got in just after 11. I hate trucks, interstates, animals, and darkness. Nothing like spending 3.5 hours with 4 things u hate.

The Dells will make it all worth it.

Checked into the hotel with Gramps, Griff, and OFace. About ready to hit up some food.

Great roads today but surfaces were a little dirty. Pics will be shown later.