200ccccc Attempt-10/10ths

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice surprise to be able to come back and pull off BBG #3 after the huge delay in Louisianna and traffic in Houston . I am trashed now and in need of rest, I wanted to make it to NM but it wouldn't be safe.

WTH? Tony musta started out bald and dragged along a razor. Normally he looks like a furry beast about now.

Keep it up dude.
smile.png

Tony just passed through Lordsburg, NM - about 560 miles from San Diego.

Google says 9 hours. "I don't think so, Tim."

The temps across the desert today are about 5* cooler than last weekend ("only" 103*-106* forecast).

I'll post photos tonight.

I'll tell him.

He's JWO beautiful downtown Gila Bend, AZ. 280 miles until Insane Diego, rest, and the last leg!

Tony is setting a new bar for extreme riding.

He's heading into some +100 heat for the next 1/2 hour or so towards Ocotillo then it's a steady cool down to 77 at the Pacific. I'll be lurking at the Shell station where Tony indicated he will be turning around. I expect he'll be arriving in less than 2 hours. It'll be rush hour going east on 8 but he'll be heading west on the lighter side. EZPZ (he says from the comfort of his air conditioned man-cave).

That's the 3rd crossing ... done!

Timing looks good for another BBG after some rest.

Congrats on 3 50CCs so far Tony, (and the BBGs too). Good Karma sent your way on the tires. I hope you get a great bit of sleep and have an uneventful finish to your 200CCCCC

punk.gif

Eric V