• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to FJRForum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

2011 FJR FOR SALE

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

masterguns

Reaction score
Due to a recent medical diagnosis, I am no longer able to ride any of my bikes. Therefore I must sell my low mile 2011 FJR.

Stuff added to this bike are as follows:

MCL triple clamp (moves the bars 2" closer to the rider and up 1 1/2 ")

Complete J&M CB with Zumo 660 included. Buyer also get the Nolan 104 helmet professionally wired for the top of the line J&M headset.

Passport Radar Detector also wired directly into the sound system. Detector also included.

Two Brothers black carbon fiber mufflers (totally awesome), also sale comes with the OEM pipes

Rider footpeg lowering kit

Rider forward mounted highway pegs.

Givi 55 liter box with lights.

Advmonster driving lights

Cee-Bailey windshield (also comes with OEM windshield)

Two different throttle locks one being the Throttlemeister. The other is a much cheaper but more effective throttlelock (the name slips my mind at the present.

Corbin heated driver and passenger seat (I will also provide buyer with the OEM seat)

Fuse box also installed (FZ-1)

This bike has only 5800 miles original.

Bike is financed and the payoff is right at 9000.00 so this is all I am asking for the bike with all the additional OEM stuff)

Like to add the farkles alone are worth well over 4500.00 and that this bike has never been down.

Interested parties can email or call me for pics and or questions.

Regards,

Masterguns

Seems like a very fair price. I'm sure you've already thought it through, but if you aren't getting good offers near your asking price, you have some excellent farkles that will sell quickly for good $ on this forum (pipes, seats, etc.)

Good luck with the sale.

I'm on my phone so forgive me if it shows up on the desktop version. Where is the bike located?? Just thought it might help the sale.

Seems like a very fair price. I'm sure you've already thought it through, but if you aren't getting good offers near your asking price, you have some excellent farkles that will sell quickly for good $ on this forum (pipes, seats, etc.)
Good luck with the sale.
+1

Really a good price on a nicely farkled bike

GLWS

I'm very sorry to hear this. Good luck with your health.

I am also sorry you live in Texas; I would be all over this deal if I could take time off.

A note to someone I've never met..

I hope your health improves, that you can ride again.

Some bike, somewhere, somehow.

May you be happy, my FjrForum peep.

Sorry to hear about your force sale, I am sure you will no problem with the sale, it a fantastic bike
smile.png

Has anyone heard from the Gunny since he posted this ad ?

I pm'd & emailed, but haven't heard back. I'd love to have the bike, but more concerned his health issues have caught up with him.

Anyone ?

I actually ended up buying the bike from Masterguns Herb, he was only about 30 miles from my house. Was not in the market at all, just got the 09 running perfect, but how can you pass up a more than fully farkled 11 in perfect shape. Herb bought it new less than two years ago and put on a whole lot of stuff, everything he says plus more. Said he put most of the miles on it in basically 3 iron butts. I rode it home in 80 degree weather two weeks ago and then it iced the next week and haven't had it out since. He had his chevron (?) patch on the Cee Bailey and I'll keep it there in honor of him.

Care to see the bike I took a quick video when I got in home, it's

. You'll notice his unique location for the driving lights, love it, love the 2 Brothers sound, love the heated seats, grip, love the way it rides and looks. He spent a whole lot of time and money making it special.
Herb is a great guy, served in Vietnam, long miltary career, run over 50 marathon's, been all over the country and world. Could only hope to be half the guy he has been and is. He also has a really clean, chromed up Venture from the 80's he bought new in Japan and had shipped over. Had another from the 90's he had just bought, and I believe that both will be for sale if anyone's interested.

He does have some potentially serious health challenges and I hope it all turns out for the best, I'll be checking in with him periodically. It was a relief for him to hand off the bike to a good home before he starts into the health stuff and now that his riding days appear to be over.

Mike