2013 Hooterville/Arkansas - October 3-6

Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum

Help Support Yamaha FJR Motorcycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hopefully gramps will have his new triumph by then.... He'll let us all try wheelies, don't ya think?

Triumph yes (in March), drinks only for Marty.
winksmiley02.gif

Wheelies optional.

Wow, I'm a definite maybe. The routes look fantastic. I've been on all those roads you show in Arkansas, and they're worth the trip.

One problem.....next mid-September, me and a couple other members of The Swollen Raccoon Racing Team® are making a trip to Colorado, which I've never had the privilege of visiting. Vacation time and work requirements will determine my availability, and I probably won't know until August. The only other problem is that Marc may be a bad influence on me.

What, yer worried that Marc will turn you on to Triumphs?

C'mon down to Hooterville and AR...should be a great time. I'll have my go pro working by then, and have Marc in the target site. I doubt he will get away from me. ;)

I hope you can make it Scott, it would be great to have a few more from "up north" along.

I'll make sure to stay with you wheatie, unless I have to take another emergency piss again.

With the Tiger I'll be able to ride into the woods instead of just pulling off the road.
smile.png

I hope you can make it Scott, it would be great to have a few more from "up north" along.

I'll make sure to stay with you wheatie, unless I have to take another emergency piss again.

With the Tiger I'll be able to ride into the woods instead of just pulling off the road.
smile.png
Gramps, a new Tiger eh? I thought you'd go for that new "Trophy SE"

smile.png
Arkansas do have it's issues.

Ducati or FJR, FJR or Ducati?????????????????????
banghead.gif

smile.png
Mine will be graphite & black...

tiger-explorer.jpg

smile.png

tiger-explorer.jpg
Nice Marc. Can't wait to see it. I remember walking around the dealer in AR waiting for your tire, talking about our next bikes. Didn't think either one of us was that serious!

smile.png

tiger-explorer.jpg
Let the Farkling begin!

Bags, Topcase

Windshield

Lights

Grip warmers

Seats

Probably need a new tankbag...

With the Tiger I'll be able to ride into the woods instead of just pulling off the road. :)

[img=[URL="https://www.tiger-explorer.com/images/tiger-explorer.jpg%5D"]https://www.tiger-explorer.com/images/tiger-explorer.jpg][/URL]
Nice Marc. Can't wait to see it. I remember walking around the dealer in AR waiting for your tire, talking about our next bikes. Didn't think either one of us was that serious!

It all became serious when the wife gave me the ok. :)